6700k Overlock..how do these numbers look? #noob

antok86

[H]F Junkie
first time really o/c got it to 4.6ghz...

Attachments

• oc bench.PNG
    oc bench.PNG
    771.7 KB · Views: 64
Look good to me though I'm no expert. 4.6 at 1.332v seems like a pretty good OC. Question is is it stable at that clock?

about where mine is. 4.7 is pretty much a no go for me though; although I haven't tried higher voltage yet, happy with what I have at a lower vcore.

I got 4.8ghz @ 1.392V with max temps in the 60's (on water). I can boot and use windows at 5ghz 1.45V but soon as I attempt a stress test its over with lol. I could probably get it stable with a bit more voltage but I would be afraid to stress test the CPU with that much voltage. If you are stable at 1.33 for 4.6 I think you can go higher. Intel and Asus says 1.45 Max voltage so I had planned to go with whatever I could hit at a max of 1.4V to be a little safer.

That looks like a really good overclock without a true water cooler. Looking at your max temps, I feel the itch to delid your cpu for you so you can drop another 15c and maybe push another 100mhz.

I'm seeing 4.6 @ 1.24V, temps low 60s max load. 1.32V gets me 4.8 with temps in low 70s. On air.

Back