660ti $179 after rebate and v by me, newegg

Is the cooler any good? Ive got a FT03 case waiting for a new card.

Reference coolers aren't the best but the price is awesome, I was about to buy a gtx 660 non ti from a member here for $190 on here last week!

well these coolers are very cheaply made and a little noisy at idle. the cooler is much worse than even lower mid range cards came with last gen.

Is the cooler any good? Ive got a FT03 case waiting for a new card.
For an FT03 this is the type of cooler you want (shroud with a radial fan and rear exhaust) other types of coolers will work against the airflow of Silverstone's vertical setup.

Promo code didn't work when I tested it, must have missed out on it already. I hope the price sticks there until tomorrow evening. My brother is supposed to buy my 650Ti, and I'll replace it with this 660Ti

For an FT03 this is the type of cooler you want (shroud with a radial fan and rear exhaust) other types of coolers will work against the airflow of Silverstone's vertical setup.

Order placed! Thanks for this bit.

dammit i bought it before they added AC3. I wonder if I can get newegg to give me a copy..probably not :(

dammit i bought it before they added AC3. I wonder if I can get newegg to give me a copy..probably not :(

Yes you probably can. Call and ask, or go to contact us and get a live representative on chat. Just explain your situation and give them your order number. Newegg is actually very good on this (refunding money if the item goes on sale right after you buy, etc.)

They took the free AC3 last night so I went with the HD7870 instead, then they put the free game back on...not sure which one I should've gotten but since they've already shipped and I won't be able to reuse the V.me promo even if I return/refuse the 7870 I guess I'm locked in now.

I'd probably hop on this if it included Borderlands 2 instead of Assassin's Creed III. Not much into that series. Played 1...it was OK. Heard 2 was a much better game. Only played maybe half of it before quitting.

Back