64bit Vista trying to install 32bit driver

gamerx11

Limp Gawd
Is there an emulator I can d/l so that I could possibly get this driver running. It is for my mouse, not a big deal but would nice to customize the buttons a bit.

Nope, it is the OCZ Technology OCZMSEQRD. They have only the 32bit and from the response from the manufacturer in response to a review they said they don't have it. They say, "You are correct; unfortunately we do not have 64 bit drivers for this mouse as you have stated." Seems like they won't ever make a driver for 64bit.

Ya, how lazy are they if they won't even make the driver for 64bit and it is a gaming mouse...

I do not believe there is a 32bit to 64bit wrapper available for Vista (or any other flavor of Windows, for that matter). These sorts of things are occasionally used in Linux, but it is rare, and they tend to introduce problems. Pick up a Logitech or Razer instead.

I do not believe there is a 32bit to 64bit wrapper available for Vista (or any other flavor of Windows, for that matter). These sorts of things are occasionally used in Linux, but it is rare, and they tend to introduce problems. Pick up a Logitech or Razer instead.

there is no wrapper. And its not a task worth doing, 32-bit is on its way out. It may take a 2, 5 or even 10 years, but it will happen. Isn't windows 7 supposed to be the last 32-bit desktop release from M$?

Ya, how lazy are they if they won't even make the driver for 64bit and it is a gaming mouse...

Seriously. I mean if that mouse is over 5 years old I could imagine them maybe not supporting 64-bit drivers for it, but anything more than that and that's just a crappy manufacturer. How hard is it really to make a 64-bit driver for something like that?

Back