64$ USD reward: issue w FFXIV and 295x2

You didn't post the logs! or try our suggestions :p

The logs of thousands of registry entries? Was not looking for a new life's work here... What suggestions didn't I try? :rolleyes:

Now post a picture of that rig with today's New York Times front page...or else! ;)

Proof of life, mate.
Here's the build log: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1827311

And here's the requested New York Times "Proof of Life" with TriFireWater v2 M7H ed.:
DSC_0041_zps907e85dc.jpg

DSC_0043_zps9c772b68.jpg

The logs of thousands of registry entries? Was not looking for a new life's work here... What suggestions didn't I try? :rolleyes:

Yes, the thousand entry logs, it's incredibly easy to sort through using control+f.

The suggestion of a) rename + launch script or b) find which entries are causing the issue and deleting them script.

Yes, the thousand entry logs, it's incredibly easy to sort through using control+f.

The suggestion of a) rename + launch script or b) find which entries are causing the issue and deleting them script.

See but you're clearly not reading the five different times I've said: a script is not a solution and I won't accept it or use it. Take a look at the OP. I can figure out how to write a script myself but I don't want the game constantly switching folders that's a terrible idea asking for millions of registry entries to be made.

You are welcome to control f your way through my registry looking for.,. What are you looking for exactly? You think randomly deleting registry entries by the hundreds is a good way to find which ones are "causing the problem"?

LOL!! Okay, okay...it lives!

That is one sweet rig.

Thanks.

Thank you! I put a lot of sweat and time into it (even a little blood haha). It's probably going to get gutted yet again for an RIVB and a 4820k since apparently the problem does not affect the x79 platform and windows 8.1. I've tested z87 and z97 boards from both ASUS and msi and they all behaved this way with FFxiv (and I'm actually wanting to play it now or I wouldn't bother). Unfortunately I'm getting info over at
OCN in the 295x2 club that x99 also has problems with 295x2 crossfire or I would go haswell e

It's looking like perhaps intels newer platforms all have weird issues with 295x2 crossfire in certain games. It's such a small group of owners that it's very hard to know what's going on.

Back