6-ft HDMI cables for $0.03 (Amazon)

Really 3 bucks a piece after shipping but still a pretty good deal.

what carrier does Amazon use for shipping a small object like this?

what carrier does Amazon use for shipping a small object like this?

This isn't being sold by Amazon - it is just listed under their site. "Ships from and sold by SF Planet. Gift-wrap available." They could ship with anyone.

Yea I just grabbed a 65ft cable from Amazon (DVI Gear) for $20 last week. Works great.

Instead of running the cable to the basement, why don't you just buy another player? JK, I think I am going to pick up 2 of these for future plans. Good find op.

Although I have no use for one yet, shelling out $3 to have a HDMI cable laying around rather than buying local for ~$20 makes enough sense to me.

They've got a number of sellers selling them, the cheapest is 2 cents cheaper.

So this deal is lukewarm at best :eek:

:p

good deal...i saw one dealer on there selling for a penny with 2.98 shipping. Might buy a few myself just to have for future use.

That's one long cable...

/reserved for obligatory "That's what she said" comment :p

Still not a bad deal, as good as others out there. To the person ^^ that was poo-pooing this deal, get a life. Doesn't hurt to see another place offering these cables so inexpensively, even for a short time.

/reserved for obligatory "That's what she said" comment :p

Still not a bad deal, as good as others out there. To the person ^^ that was poo-pooing this deal, get a life. Doesn't hurt to see another place offering these cables so inexpensively, even for a short time.

If any of us had lives, we wouldn't be replying at all :)

good deal. I don't really need one, but you never know when you will. This will save me a few bucks later! In for 5!

Last edited:
It's a good deal if you need the cable, but it just rubs me wrong that the shipping is added for each cable ordered. I'd much prefer the seller list the "real" price and have flat-rate shipping.

It's a good deal if you need the cable, but it just rubs me wrong that the shipping is added for each cable ordered. I'd much prefer the seller list the "real" price and have flat-rate shipping.

To the OP, please don't take this as a thread cap. The price is great if you need one. Unfortunately, I'm a hoarder by nature and was shocked to see that my $0.15 worth of cable would cost me $15 to ship. Shipping shouldn't be per cable. They probably pay a flat rate for a given size box/package so please don't tell me that it costs them 5X more ship 5 cables than 1 cable.

huh... I was going to order like 30 of it but shipping is like 90 XD..... I give up...

I'm taking nothing personal here guys, don't worry. I really couldn't care less. Hell, I didn't buy any because of that awful shipping BS.

Nuts, was hoping these were sold by Amazon so I could snag them with prime free shipping.

I should think more before posting. Last year there were several of these on amazon..of course they are all 3rd party sales. The cables were 25 cents with 7.99 shipping.
I should have followed your link to check before posting..my bad
the shipping is 2.98
ok 2.98 + .03 = Uhhhhhhhhh

its still cheaper to pay the shipping for a hdmi cable. I got 5 for under $15. Try doing that at your local walmart!

I dont need any for $3 a pop though, I dont need any right now at all.

If they were .03 I would go for it though.

Usually I just buy cables from monoprice and they are plenty cheap.

This isn't a deal, the shipping is per item! the best deal before was like 10 hdmi for 20 dollars

got mine in the mail today! quick shipping, quality seems ok. they feel really sturdy. I don't really need them, so I will put them in a drawer until they are needed.

Back