5x World of Warcraft 10-day free trials

CodeX

2[H]4U
If anyone wants to try WoW for free for 10 days let me know, I have 5 trial giveaways. You do need a credit card number but the card is not charged and will not be charged at the end of the trial, I know I did it myself.

I am suprised no one said this yet. You can get a WoW free trial from Fileplanet. You don't have to be a subscriber to get it. Just save your trial keys until they are needed. Those times always come. WoW trials from fileplanet run out eventually.

...yeah, but this way I get a free a month of service for everyone that signs up :D
and its just as easy so you might as well help me out.

PC gamer magazine has a 14 day WoW trial on their cd this month also.

i haven't played since 1am.

g-g-g--g-guys i fffffeeel soooo c-c-cc-c-ooooooollld :eek: :confused:

I have 4 keys left, PM me with your email address if these guys run out. I run the game in 1900x1200 so it is definately widescreen capable and looks mighty nice.

I also have some 10 day free passes if anyone needs them. Email or PM me...

I'll have to see if I have some laying around too...

Trust me, 6 million addicts can't be wrong! Come and enjoy WoW! Its really quite fun when you get into it, and play with a good guild. Also, you can play solo or casually without feeling like you're missing too much - despite its reputation as Warcrack, thats not because you have to play long hours to accomplish anything (at least, not up until 70!) but because you want to!

Any left? I wasn't very thrilled with WOW when I owned a 6800GT, now I own a 8800GT and would like to give it another try. I have since bought Guildwars Nightfall and cannot get into it.

^If you want one, PM me with your email addy and I'll send one your way.

FYI, there's a topic on this in the [Hot]Deals section, in the Free Stuff subsection. It's on the second page, but it's huge, and you can't miss it.

Any left? I wasn't very thrilled with WOW when I owned a 6800GT, now I own a 8800GT and would like to give it another try. I have since bought Guildwars Nightfall and cannot get into it.

You won't see any difference since I was running WoW with a 6600GT everything maxed out. :)

You won't see any difference since I was running WoW with a 6600GT everything maxed out. :)

My card is running in 2D mode, and I'm still pulling 30-60 FPS with all the bells and whistles turned up. It really isn't a graphically intense game, just relatively pretty. Relative to, say, Morrowind.

As for people after invites -- consider carefully if you wanna go PvP. Being ganked in contested areas sucks hard, when the other faction camps your 40-levels-lower area for a good couple hours.

My card is running in 2D mode, and I'm still pulling 30-60 FPS with all the bells and whistles turned up. It really isn't a graphically intense game, just relatively pretty. Relative to, say, Morrowind.

As for people after invites -- consider carefully if you wanna go PvP. Being ganked in contested areas sucks hard, when the other faction camps your 40-levels-lower area for a good couple hours.
WoW isn't so much of a graphically intensive game, but it does require some juice from other parts of your rig. I'm running it at 1280x1024 with a 6800GS AGP, 2600+ XP, and 1GB of RAM and I keep most of my settings from mid to high, I usually get around 30-40 FPS, and 40+ only when I'm in a clear area. Don't even get me started on Shatt...

As for people who are using invites, don't really worry about picking a PvE or PvP server unless you know for sure you are going to continue playing after your trial is over. There is a level cap at level 20 in the trial and you won't be going into any contested territory at low levels. Personally, I'm a PvP guy, and I can't live without it.

I'm pretty sure spamming for personal gain is against the rules here...

I fail to see how posting a warcraft trial code on a warcraft trial code thread is spamming... especially since you're the OP!

I fail to see how posting a warcraft trial code on a warcraft trial code thread is spamming... especially since you're the OP!

because, I asked if anyone wanted any, he hijacked my thread with spam. Thats how :D

Have you actually had anyone ask you for one? All five of mine are already gone. No one wants to wait, people want things the second they look. Do yourself a favor, and just post the codes right in your message. They'll prob be gone the same day.

Have you actually had anyone ask you for one? All five of mine are already gone. No one wants to wait, people want things the second they look. Do yourself a favor, and just post the codes right in your message. They'll prob be gone the same day.

All of mine are gone at the moment...

Back