5950x Asus Dark Hero, does this look good, or can I do better??

Slagathor

n00b
Finally got my 5950x and Dark Hero earlier this month, been doing some PBO 2 stuff, and core optimizer at -20 all cores. was running them at -25 for a week or so
with no issues, until Friday playing 7 Days to Die Darkness Falls mod and 3 crash's in a row, nuts....heh
OCCT was running for about 3 minutes, didnt saturate the loop but temps dont change too much, unless the AC is off, limit is 90 and I dont recall hitting that but once when testing and what not in RM...
I am running a Barrow LTYK3A-04-V2, Bitspower full cover block on my Vega 64, and 1 280mm rad, and a 120. The rads came from the Eisbaer, and Wolf I was using previously

5950x.jpg
cb23.jpg

Finally got my 5950x and Dark Hero earlier this month, been doing some PBO 2 stuff, and core optimizer at -20 all cores. was running them at -25 for a week or so
with no issues, until Friday playing 7 Days to Die Darkness Falls mod and 3 crash's in a row, nuts....heh
OCCT was running for about 3 minutes, didnt saturate the loop but temps dont change too much, unless the AC is off, limit is 90 and I dont recall hitting that but once when testing and what not in RM...
I am running a Barrow LTYK3A-04-V2, Bitspower full cover block on my Vega 64, and 1 280mm rad, and a 120. The rads came from the Eisbaer, and Wolf I was using previously

View attachment 367793View attachment 367794
We’re going to need to know which Alpha you’re using with 7d2d

You could probably find the best cores and get curve optimizer back to -25 on them freeing up some power for lesser cores to use but it can be time consuming to do so.

You could probably find the best cores and get curve optimizer back to -25 on them freeing up some power for lesser cores to use but it can be time consuming to do so.
I set the best cores to 10, the rest to 25, it boosts a tick higher, I will keep playing with it and see what turns up...

Back