5900x + Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master, 5600x + Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi, Corsair XC7 WB

custom90gt

Gawd
It's time to clean up some used parts (birth of my daughter = no time to play with PCs). All prices are shipped to the CONUS, I only take paypal from people with some feedback. I'll ship Fedex unless it's cost prohibitory then I'll look at UPS/USPS with insurance. I am open to reasonable offers if my asking price seems to high. Everything works great and will come with the box. Feedback: HeatWare Feedback Profile

AMD Ryzen 5900x and Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - SOLD​

Used for about 8 months, kept under water and never overclocked. If you're interested I can also include the Corsair Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU Water Block for $20.
5900X.jpg

AMD 5600x + Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi - $425​

Also used for about 8 months in my server until I swapped it over to a xeon setup. If you're interested I can also include the Corsair Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU Water Block for $20.
5600x.jpg

Asus ROG GT-AX11000 802.11AX Router - SOLD​

Used for ~1 year and worked great, only getting rid of it because I've gone with a Ruckus setup.

Corsair Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU Water Block (115X/AM4) - SOLD​

I actually have two of these blocks, not sure if it's even worth listing here. If you want either of the CPU/MB combos I an throw this in for $20.

XC7.jpg

Last edited:
Nice setups... what rev. is the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master? Most reviews are for the rev. 1.2.

BUMP-4-U.

Bump, a couple of tire kickers but nothing serious. Don't hesitate to send offers as well.

Back