$589 evga 6800 Ultra at Newegg.com

powercolor x800xtpe has been at newegg for awhile now, but i have never seen it in stock.. :rolleyes:

Marcdaddy said:
Guys the cards arent in stock, theve been at that staus for over a wek lol.

Ugly_Jim said:
Nice custom title. Don't you get sick of proving the mods right?

They were in stock. They sold out. I was on the auto-notify list, they sent me a notification that they were in stock, I checked and they were!!! They just weren't in-stock for long. Some Hardcore gamers with serious budgets probably bought them up.

chrisf6969 said:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=14-130-196&depa=0

Get em while they're hot!!! Only $589. I just ordered 10...

I just cant see almost $200 more than a 6800GT! Thats just crazy when they perform almost the same. Assuming the Ultra doesnt have A LOT more headroom than the GT.

I posted up a link like that a few weeks ago when they had some in stock, think at $569, they were in stock for the grand sum of 20 minutes.

Sombody has some serious money to be blowing that kinda cash on a vid card.

Currently the demand is outstripping the supply and the prices are just too high for the 6800 ultras.

The cards are selling over their MSRP. When normally cards sell for less than their MSRP.

Ex: 5900XT I believe were targeted at the $200+ range and most sell for $180ish.

I thought the 6800Ultras where supposed to sell for $499 ?
GTs at $399
6800 vanilla's at $299

The 6800's and 6800GT's are almost in enough supply and are around their MSRP. But the Ultras are just backordered everywhere and priced way too high.

Back