5700 work with Afterburner/Riva Tuner

lightsout

[H]ard|Gawd
I read a while ago that this combo doesn't work. Is this still the case. It seems like
whenever I am forced to use something besides AB I have a bad experience.

Also would like to use Riva OSD so I can stare at the numbers while I game :)

It works with afterburner as long as you have the most recent version. I'm running 4.6.2 beta 2, and it doesn't have any issues.

Don't know about Riva OSD though. Never tried it.

It works with afterburner as long as you have the most recent version. I'm running 4.6.2 beta 2, and it doesn't have any issues.

Thanks, anyone using Riva?

Do you mean RTSS? It works fine on its own as a frame limiter, or along with Afterburner which is required for the OSD.

Do you mean RTSS? It works fine on its own as a frame limiter, or along with Afterburner which is required for the OSD.
Yes that's what I meant. I had read earlier that it didn't work with Rx 57xx cards. Glad to hear that it does now. Thank you.

afterburner was giving me issues in some game with stuttering so I disabled it. Just using the built in amd softwear in catalyst now.

My card doesn't come in until Friday. I'll update everything and check it out then. If I can just use what I am used to I would prefer it.

Yeah, that was my issue, I didn't have afterburner updated for like 2 years XD. I'll prolly go back to it, it's been my go to for years, and I always use RTSS for frame caps.

Just keep an eye out for games that hate overlays and will have negative performance / crashing with it enabled.

Back