55% off Buffalo & Company T-shirts!

$30.00 for a white t-shirt with an american flag? c'mon man. FAIL! This is [Hot]Deals dude. You trying to promote this site or what. Say it with me, "HotDeals" forum.

$30.00 for a white t-shirt with an american flag? c'mon man. FAIL! This is [Hot]Deals dude. You trying to promote this site or what. Say it with me, "HotDeals" forum.

what he said...seriously OP...

Who cares, the main question is: how does this have anything to do with tech?

a 12 dollar T-Shirt is not hot.. Now the 6 dollar nike golf shirt or the rockports for 10 bucks I bought at a thrift store all in like new condition was hot. 12 bucks for a T-Shirt though...

Hot deals dont have to be just tech stuff..

Years ago I posted a link to a deal on high thread-count sheets (full of laughs and broken links--2005 thread) and that had nothing to do with tech... directly, at least.

Okay. Granted, high-quality sheets feel awesome on a girl's legs and definitely assist in getting the mood started through getting her relaxed. It's how we recharge our minds and bodies--after wearing our energy out thoroughly and utterly in the process, but still.

Clothes, on the other hand... Buffalo looks like a site for clothes we Utahns deem fit for the bourgeois "all hat, no cattle" subspecies that need clothes to match their Hummer H2. Banana Republic for wannabe cowboys, essentially.

P.S. - I still have the sheets I bought back then. Still look new.

Clothes, on the other hand... Buffalo looks like a site for clothes we Utahns deem fit for the bourgeois "all hat, no cattle" subspecies that need clothes to match their Hummer H2. Banana Republic for wannabe cowboys, essentially.

thats funny bc i just read their "about us" section and its full of gentle raging against that sort of person. too bad their ties arent on sale, they have a few nice ones.

Unless the people crapping on this deal are familiar with the brand they probably shouldn't talk. Not every one buys clothes at target and walmart. Thank god for that.

But ya, im not sure too many people on this site would wear the stuff on the site. I sure wouldn't.

Bah, for a minute there I thought this thread about t-shirts for that company that used to sell Buffalo Firestix enthusiast RAM.

Back