512GB SanDisk Micro-SD Card. 53% off from $99.99 to $46.99

Yea it would be great for those, wouldn't get it for a 4k camera as it's minimum spec for that.

Offer good for 15 more hours.

I imagine this'll be nice for a Steam Deck and/or Nintendo Switch.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-512GB-microSDXC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B08GXXKY6P

This is not a deal at all.
This is an A1 card, not A2 with faster ROP's, and I paid $53 for this in July. Amazon is scamming making you think the list price is $99 when it really isn't.

Newegg sells this card daily for $51.

https://www.newegg.com/sandisk-512gb-microsdxc/p/N82E16820173497

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is not a deal at all.
This is an A1 card, not A2 with faster ROP's, and I paid $53 for this in July. Amazon is scamming making you think the list price is $99 when it really isn't.

Newegg sells this card daily for $51.

https://www.newegg.com/sandisk-512gb-microsdxc/p/N82E16820173497
I don't understand your point. $47 is still cheaper than the $53 you paid in July and still cheaper than the $51 from Newegg which makes this a deal. Also the obvious advantage for existing Prime members where you get it delivered the next day as opposed to between September 5th and 6th from Newegg. It ends up being the same price no matter where you order it from, but you get it delivered the next day with Amazon so again this is still a deal.

The list price may not be $99 but this is the cheapest I've personally seen a name-brand 512GB Micro SD card. It's perfectly fine for the vast majority of devices out there that just need additional storage like Switch, Steam Deck, Android tablets and phones... heaven forbid you have to wait an extra 2 or 3 seconds for something to load.

Seems like a great deal for a media drive for an xbox if all you wanna do is load up a bunch of 1080p rips and utilize the media player app. That's what I've been doing the past 3 years with a one x and a 128 gig thumb drive. Still feels quite space constrained though. Note before the thumb drive was a 64 gig micro sc usb read reader plugged in hence why this is interesting.

I don't understand your point. $47 is still cheaper than the $53 you paid in July and still cheaper than the $51 from Newegg which makes this a deal. Also the obvious advantage for existing Prime members where you get it delivered the next day as opposed to between September 5th and 6th from Newegg. It ends up being the same price no matter where you order it from, but you get it delivered the next day with Amazon so again this is still a deal.

The list price may not be $99 but this is the cheapest I've personally seen a name-brand 512GB Micro SD card. It's perfectly fine for the vast majority of devices out there that just need additional storage like Switch, Steam Deck, Android tablets and phones... heaven forbid you have to wait an extra 2 or 3 seconds for something to load.

A $4 discount does NOT qualify as a "hot deal."
If it does, I have some land to sell you in Florida.
Note :B&H's normal list price for this SD is the same as Newegg's.

A $4 discount does NOT qualify as a "hot deal."
If it does, I have some land to sell you in Florida.
Note :B&H's normal list price for this SD is the same as Newegg's.
Whatever dude. If you don't need it or like it then move along. I gain nothing by posting this here, so I apologize for inconveniencing.

Back