500 Million ASUS Motherboards. The Celebration Starts at [H]. - Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only history I have of an Asus motherboard is with my laptop. It had been going strong since 2010.

My first motherboard was the ASUS P5Q with my Q6600 I actually still have both of those parts sitting in my garage lol. I should pull them back out and do something with the parts. I loved that P5Q.

I've used ASUS motherboards and graphics cards for the past 2 generations because they offered the best features I was looking for in comparison to the competition (the little things, like Intel NICs and half decent BIOS interfaces).

I have built over 30 computers with asus motherboards an never had a single problem with any of them:)

The Z87-A is one best board I have ever had. Reliable, overclocks well, and has been rock solid in everything I ask it to do.

been using ASUS for years, without problem (at least in the Motherboard Department). As a matter of fact, my main PC was originally an ASUS V3-P5G33 barebones, but has upgraded it's way to have a H97M at it's core

Last edited:
My first Asus Motherboard was a Slot 1 Asus P2B. Together with a Celeron 300A in a slocket adapter, I was riding the magically easy 450mhz OC.

I had to get rid of it along with a bunch of my old stuff to unclutter my garage. I felt like I had lost an old friend. I did fire it up one last time out of curiosity and found an old copy of Windows 98 still booting just fine after so many years.

To date, I still use Asus motherboards for my main rig along with my older rigs now delegated to running my virtual lab.

In 2005 I bought an ASUS P/5VD2-VM with an Intel Pentium D 925, sold it later for a new board.
Next I bought an P5Q-E with an Intel Core 2 Duo E8400.

Now I am running my PC with an P6T and i7 920. Still working super!

I recently bought a RoG G75VW Gaming laptop. After almost a year of trying to get my money back for this piece of evil, I've gotten my money back from the dealer.
I will never buy a RoG laptop again, but I will keep loyalty to the desktop motherboards. The laptop died everytime it came back from warranty. I owned it for a year and I've worked with it for almost a month.. 11 months to repair or arguing with the dealer..

The P5Q-E is at it's last end, because with 8GB RAM installed, it will only recognize 6,5GB..

I am very sertain for not winning anything.. I've never won anything in my life, so why should I now?

Sorry for my bad English.. I'm Dutch and doing more at the same time :p

I've had 2 - 3 ASUS motherboards in previous builds all without an issue. I just purchased a new ASUS motherboard for my newest build and I expect that nothing will go wrong. Should it go wrong I have faith that ASUS will make it right.

My favorite Asus MB I ever owned was my Rampage II Extreme...It was an insane OC'ing board, would handle very high BLK settings no matter which i7 I tossed in there!!

My first ASUS mobo was the Asus A8N-SLI. Getting ready to start a new build with the Maximus VII Formula.

i own a x79 deluxe and love it, best mobo i have used, so many features and very stable

I have good memories of using my Asus motherboard back in the day to overclock my Athlon 64. Can't remember the model as it's been a while, but that was some of the most fun I had overclocking!

My first: PVI-486SP3 with a 486 Overdrive processor

Current: F2A55-M/CSM in my media centre

with many in between and many more to come!

My first ASUS motherboard was for my i7 1366 build back in April of 2009. The CPU has been OCed to 3.9GHz since day 1 and the mobo continues to stay rock stable for nearly 6 years of hard use. Having helped build and choose parts for my nephews build, it was a no brainer that I chose for him an ASUS board for their reliability.

I don't think I've ever had to RMA an ASUS board. I have had a few over the years, I can remember over the years many vendors have some and gone, ASUS has been one of the only that have stuck it out. From budget builds to performance builds to servers, never any issues with them. They just work. Now, if they could get the ROG line to do a server board....:eek:

All my gpu's and motherboards were from asus, and the only thing that died was 9800gtx, due to the heating chip disconnection issue, which had nothing to do with asus actually.

No wonder asus considered one of the best pc hardware vendor.

Too bad I can't say the same about their monitors :D

So, three years ago a neighbor of mine tossed out his old gaming PC, monitor and all. Apparently the PSU had died and took the GPU (an 8600 GTS) with it. The motherboard was an ASUS A8N-SLI Premium with an AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ - a snazzy machine for 2007ish.

The motherboard still works to this day. I used it a few months ago to test a component that wasn't working in separate, old as dirt PC. I was quite happy when I shorted the jumpers and she POSTed right up.

The durability of ASUS boards certainly factored into my choice of a Maximus V Gene when I built my main PC later on that year. And of course, I still use that machine daily.

The first computer I built had an Asus CUSL2 motherboard. I remember researching like crazy looking for the best brand around. I loaded it up with a Pentium 3 800MHz and 128MB of RAM. I had a Voodoo 3 on it for awhile until I could save up for a Radeon 32MB DDR. That computer is the one I took to the most LAN parties. Good times!

My first ASUS board P5G41T-M LX was on a family computer together with a decent Intel dual core. It served as a general use family PC until i shoved extra 4 gigs of RAM and a GTX550Ti in it for my entry level gaming needs.
Now, that computer is completely obsolete, so I built a new one, consisting of ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 and an AMD eight core. Soon I'll shove a 900 series Nvidia card in there as well and unleash the kraken!
*I like trains...

My story began with Asus Rampage III Gene. I bought it about 4 years ago when conceived to completely replace the system unit. I chose the Asus, because that is a proven company that is different quality of its products. System unit still works perfectly flawlessly. I very much want for a new video card Asus. Recently changed itself monitor and video card does not pull the old games already at the maximum. A graphics card from Asus Strix GTX 980 is chno me now necessary. I would be very happy to get such a gorgeous gift!

I've had scattered Asus motherboards from the LGA775 days (I think it was a P5Q) onward to now, and they've all been pleasantly solid and reliable. I'm not a PC extremist (particularly now that I'm %#*&%*! broke), so that's really all I can ask. :)

When I first started building machines I was always buying very budget motherboards as that was all I could afford.

Had constant issues and headaches.

Every time I dreamt of using an Asus, and when I finally did it was the best experience I had had building a PC. Wish I had spent my money in the right place for all those other builds.

love me some Asus

Had an Asus Saberooth X79 and was the best board I have ever had. Had no issues ever and was a solid over clocker with my 3930K.

This Lucky Draw is now closed, we will be contacting the winner soon.

Winner has been notified by PM and Email on the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back