$500 Gas Voucher @ Newegg and TD w/ AMD GAME! kit

AMD almost had me back, but not after reading this. In short, if you don't spend over $100 in gas each month, you lose your $25 chance that month.

http://www.gasolineredemptioncenter.com/faq.asp

1. If you take longer than 30 days to accumulate $100 in gas purchase receipts, do you forfeit the $25 gas card

Yes, but only for that month. If you never spend more that $100 in any calendar month you may give your code to a family member or friend that does. Your code may NOT BE RESOLD under any circumstances. We do offer an alternate program where you may trade in your Gas Code for one of the available alternates. Acceptance of an alternate requires that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the alternate and agree to pay any fees, taxes or government charges that may be associated with the alternate of your choice. Please contact us by email (click the 'contact us' link at the top of the page) and we will provide you with an Alternative List. Please put 'I DON'T DRIVE' in the subject line and include the -code you received with your name, address and phone number. Otherwise, you must accumulate $100 in gas/diesel/ethanol/bio-diesel/methanol/propane or other combustible fuel sold at the gas station brand of your choosing, and staple them to the voucher for that month.

2. If you take longer than 30 days to accumulate $100 in gas purchase receipts can you just send in the voucher with your receipts as soon as you get to $100

No. The companies subsidizing the Gas Program require us to submit the receipts each month to be reviewed, so you would forfeit the $25 gas card for that month. However, you may continue the program the following month by using the next voucher that you have received. Once again, if you don't spend $100 on gas in a month, please see above.

3. Do you have a toll-free number

You will be assigned a Toll-free access number after you have returned your first $100 in receipts and have been mailed your first $25 gas card. At that point, you are a fully enrolled member of our program. Please read the rest of the Questions and Answers on this page, if you still have a question that cannot be answered here you will be able to send us an email by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. Please try and resolve any questions you might have by reading this section first. This helps us keep costs down so we may continue to provide this wonderful opportunity to save money on your fuel bill.

4. Why do I have to choose a brand of gas

In order for us to provide you with your gas card, we have to know the brand of gas you use so we can provide you a card for the particular brand of gas you have selected. In some cases, if a card is not available for your selected brand, we will substitute a major credit brand of card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) for you to use instead.

5. What is my Status

Once registered, you are a "Member" of the program until the end of the last month for which you own a voucher.

6. I registered and have not received anything

If you have not received your vouchers in the specified times above, please send us an email by clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the top of this page. Customer service will locate your membership file and correct any information as it relates to your address to ensure that you receive your Gas Redemption Coupons and Gift Cards.

7. Why do you send my gas in $25 monthly increments

By collecting receipts from the brand of gas station you have selected, we can prove that we are helping to establish brand loyalty to the gas manufacturers and that you deserve to receive a discount on your gas purchases. In addition to your gas, while you are a member you will be automatically entered in weekly and monthly drawings for free prizes provided by companies that want your business as well! So taking four months to receive $100 in gas gives you that much more time to be a winner!

8. How do I register for your drawings

Once you sign up online, or mail in the back of your Gas Redemption Coupons, you are automatically entered in every drawing held for both weekly and monthly prizes!

9. Does the $100 all have to be in gas...or can purchases inside the store count towards it too

The $100.00 spending requirement pertains to fuel only. In store purchases do not qualify. You may however use your card for both in-store purchases and fuel.

10. How long does this program last

That depends on the value on your voucher. Simply divide your voucher amount by 25 and the result will be the number of months you will be able to participate in the program. For example, a $100 voucher (100 divided by 25 = 4) would give you four months in our program.

11. If I get two Codes can I use one after the other

Yes. You must not register the second Code until you have received your final Plastic Gas Card from the first code before registering the second code you have received. If you have received more than one code, you may also give the other(s) away to friends or family not living with you. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR RESELL YOUR CODE. IT IS PROHIBITED BY THE RULES OF THIS PROMOTION AND THE LAW.

12. If I get two vouchers can I use them at the same time

No. The gas manufacturers will not allow us to provide gas cards to the same household simultaneously. You must register one gas code and receive the complete fulfillment on that code prior to registering any additional codes you have received. If you have received more than one code, you may give the other(s) away to friends or family not living with you. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR RESELL YOUR CODE. THIS IS PROHIBITED BY THE RULES OF THE PROMOTION AND THE LAW.

13. How long is my Code good for

You must register your Code on this website or mail the return portion of your Gas Certificate within 30 days of receiving it. If you have received more than one code within 30 days of receiving your first Code you must register the second code within 30 days of receiving your final plastic Gas Card from the first code registration.

14. Can I buy more Codes Or Vouchers

Codes are distributed by companies and businesses through media and their authorized representatives. They may not be purchased by individuals and may not be resold under any circumstances. YOU MAY NOT SELL OR RESELL YOUR CODE. THIS IS PROHIBITED BY THE RULES OF THE PROMOTION AND THE LAW.

15. Why do I have to purchase 100.00 in gas

This is the minimum purchase requirement established by the program underwriters. Once again, We do offer an alternate program where you may trade in your Gas Code for one of the available alternate s. Acceptance of an alternate requires that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the alternate and agree to pay any fees that may be associated with the alternate of your choice. Please contact us by email (click the 'contact us' link at the top of the page) and we will provide you with an Alternative List. Please put 'I DON'T DRIVE' in the subject line and include the -code you received with your name, address and phone number. Otherwise, you must accumulate $100 in gas/diesel/ethanol/bio-diesel/methanol/propane or other combustible fuel sold at the gas station brand of your choosing, and staple them to the voucher for that month. The envelope must be postmarked by the last day of the month noted on the voucher or you will forfeit that month's redemption.

16. What hours is customer service open

Customer Service can be reached 24 hours a day by email (click contact us at the top of the page). We will respond to your request within 24 hours. Once you have returned your first redemption ticket along with $100 in receipts, you will receive your Toll Free Personal Redemption Agent's phone number for your other service needs. Personal Redemption Agents are available 10am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday excluding holidays.

00-995-060-03.jpg

It's not so good if you have to send in $100 worth of gas receipt each month to receive $25 back. It'll take you 20 months to collect $500. That's not counting how long before you receive the $25 gas card. Not so hot once you read the fine print

Wait, so you can only have 1 active $25 card at a time?

I could see this being an OK deal if you could have more than 1 at a time and could use any receipt (ie ask people for their receipts and therefore you wouldn't have to spend $100 of your money).

what a fucking joke hahaha

just give me the fucking 500$ gas card up front thanks.

this is really cold now given the fact that gas is under 2$/gal now.

I would rather take $75-100 gas card vs this $500 voucher. I'm sure many would feel the same way.

oh well, im kinda glad, now I don't have to worry about getting in on this deal.

what a fucking joke hahaha

just give me the fucking 500$ gas card up front thanks.

this is really cold now given the fact that gas is under 2$/gal now.
Why? The price of gas may have gone down, but the $500 is still $500. You get more gas now.

You guys should just get some jerrycans, keep filling them up immediately as your vouchers come in. Use up the $500 ASAP and you'll have gas in storage at home.

Easily the lamest rebate ever (not counting the rebates you never got).

I guess it's not bad if you use $100.00 of gas a month, but I generally used less than that when case was 4.00/gallon.....helps when work is 3 miles away.

Why? The price of gas may have gone down, but the $500 is still $500. You get more gas now.

You guys should just get some jerrycans, keep filling them up immediately as your vouchers come in. Use up the $500 ASAP and you'll have gas in storage at home.

The problem is that i am sure that many of us are using less than $100 gas a month now. Before the prices dropped i was using well over that that, now i am using about $60-$80/mo in gas, so i would have to spend an extra $20-$40/ mo in gas to get the "free" $25. Sure i could stop taking the commuter express bus to work and that would kick me over the top likely but i am actually starting to enjoy the bus ride to and from work.

Easily the lamest rebate ever (not counting the rebates you never got).

My dad's work ran this promo once. If i recall correctly they paid something about $5 for every $100 they gave out. That is why there are so many BS hoops to jump through with the deal.

My dad's work ran this promo once. If i recall correctly they paid something about $5 for every $100 they gave out. That is why there are so many BS hoops to jump through with the deal.

Yeah. Was excited. Now unsubscribed instead. Bummer. :(

Back