50 recruits...11 days...we can do it!!!

xnoto rules! If we each did this well, we'd pass Google!

Fold on...

100000.gif
90000.gif

I'm working on a friend now, could get ~5GHz. Scraping together what puny boxen I've not allready put to work, maybe ~1GHz, in the next week, have to extend my home network. Fold on brothers!

i'm in

dropped gaming like 4 years ago (good old starcraft!) so not like i am using my amd 2200 anyways.

Keep folding.

I'm going to start Folding again, forget my old username so made another under K|NgGh0sT

I've been in the whole time the [H] has been down w/ 4 ghz in 24/7, f*ing kangaroos we'll hold em

2 cpus (hopefully more soon) Started with my main rig back last year, yesterday I saw the AU guys catching up and installed FAH on the wife's machine. I think I'm going to install it on my son's PC and see if I can talk my daughter into it too - that'd be >5Ghz if I can talk 'em all into it.

I have my one CPU system going for it. Tommorrow i will have 1 more system running it. POWER TO THE CURES.

My name is Lord Blackdrgaon

Woo hoo ... hadn't checked the team stats page in a while ... I'm up to 325! not bad for just 3 machines ;)

I'm signing up tonight. Got a 4.8Ghz coming your way.

(As of 3:03PM 06/20/2004 - Central)
Team Rankings Top 5
  • 1 33 [H]ardOCP 46982988 2036741
  • 2 24 Overclockers Australia 46898494 1852282
  • 3 32 www.overclockers.com 35952508 1437666
  • 4 51 Alliance Francophone 23075868 721460
  • 5 3074 2CPU.com Folding@Home 18367349 565574

I'm up and running - NanoPCSolutions

just wanted to check on something. I installed the program, and where it asks for a team number, is that the only place I need to put "33" in? (sans the quotes)

mhenley said:
just wanted to check on something. I installed the program, and where it asks for a team number, is that the only place I need to put "33" in? (sans the quotes)
Yes.

Luck....... :D

Yup, just put in 33 for the team number and you're good to go. Welcome aboard, mhenley!

looks like we've got some young blood coming in :D
oh wait, I'm decently young blood myself :p

glad to have all you people coming in to fold!

edit: 7274 points and ~170 WU with a good chunk of that coming from my AMD box before I got the 1.4

but I want more!

Been in for awhile now, running 10 hours a day, 6 days a week on two computers at work for the past several months. ;)

Sense the Genmay return i've switched back to folding for Team 33!

So thats two more Box's folding away. :D

90 new folders for the [H]orde in the past 7 days... not bad :cool:
.. just slipped past 4k, should have 2 more pcs runnin next week

wow are we getting mad pimpage from somewhere or are all these new guys just slowly finding their way here?

either way...fantastic!

great to have you all aboard.

Just signed up. Adding my two rigs to the Hoard. Will have my Athlon XP 2800+ and 2.4Ghz Xeon folding away any minute now. :D

3200+ here now in, another 1800+ coming, and maybe a P4 2.4 if I can sweet talk the owner :)

I might be able to find more, but for now, just consider it one 3200+ :(

Got my 2.1ghz and 2.0ghz machines folding now. I will be adding an Athlon XP-M 35w 2400+ based system this week also.

MORE GHZ FOR THE [H]ORDE!!

Another noob here... I began folding for this team a few weeks ago, but my computers have been idle for awhile while I've been looking for a new house. When I find my new crib and get moved in and get a broadband connection installed , I'll hopefully have about 5GHz to contribute.

<--- folding as that

getting back into folding... was in for a while, then stopped (i'm on 56k at home, gimme a break [please]) now i'm back with ~14ghz in 10 boxen, and another 40 boxen coming. i got me a Garden here! should add up to about 60-70 ghz. whee:D

they should all be pretty much 24/7 once they all get going (it's a bunch of duron 1.2's and athlon 900's, with a couple of p4 2.4's)

all for teh team 33!

edit: i mean a Farm, not a Garden... silly me:p

Back