50% off sale sitewide at Belkin.com

This would be a great deal if things weren't so damn expensive over there in the first place... I mean, $38 for a 802.11b PCI card? Plus shipping?

And there's nothing good in the referbs either...

This deal was killer last time...

It depends what kind of stuff you need to buy. I run lans all the time so I'm gonna make out like a bandit on extension cords and power strips. Last year I got some wireless gear that was a good price cause of half off of the refurb price, and two UPS units and extension cords. I was considering a KVM and a USB device shareing unit.

sweet, that makes the Nostromo N52 25 bucks. A better deal then the 26.50 deal on HP's site.

dude you rock.

thanks!

I have a 1200VA on it's way to me now :)

this is not that hot, maybe warm, but belkin inflated their price to 2x what the stuff is worth.

show me where you can get a 1200VA UPS for 105 shipped...

otherwise, I agree. Belkin's too damned expensive.

Might be time to pick up another 1200VA. I got one the last time they ran the 50% deal.

I currently have a Belkin 800va that works very well. I was in the market for another one given a good price and here it is...

Staples sells that 1200va for $184. Belkin.com has it for $160 use the 50% code, $80. After shipping and taxes it's only $106.

Needless to say I bought it.

Does anyone know when this expires? (waiting patiently for paycheck...)

Got the 1200 UPS last year. It has served me well.

i found another deal somewhere that stacked with it, giving like another 10% off. but even then, you add in that HIGH freaking shipping (14$ for BASIC) then its not even a small savings.

Thanks for the deal! I ordered 3ea of the 1200VA UPS's for my office.

Thanks again

hunh, where do you pout in the coupon code. I got to the part it wants my CC info already, and their price without the coupon for a 1200VA ups aint that hot.

or is the deal dead already?

Doh found the coupon field.. my brian filtered it out as a search field cause of where they put it.

Got myslef a 1200VA UPS on the way. $103 shipped is a good deal.

Sweet savings, I got lots of stuff for my Lan party club, mostly power related.

Thank You! from Belkin:
Promotions currently in your shopping cart:
50% off selected Belkin products with MacWorld coupon code. (You save $221.86!)
1 Nostromo™ SpeedPad n52 1 $49.99 $25.00 $24.99
2 The 6 Socket Stanley SurgePro™ 9 $19.99 $10.00 $89.91
3 Stanley Contractor Grade™ 14/3, 25ft. Extension Cord 4 $18.50 $9.25 $37.00
4 Stanley Contractor Grade™ 14/3, 50ft. Extension Cords 4 $34.99 $17.50 $69.96

Got me another UPS as well as a refurb 4port USB hub =).

120 Shipped to Canada. Not too shabby at all.

Cheers,

Mr. Pain

Back