50% off Razer peripherals 24 hour sale 1/11/2013

Tcalp

Limp Gawd
http://www.razerzone.com/store

Sale begins at 9am PST (12pm EST) on 1/11/13 and ends at 9am PST (12pm EST) on 1/12/13.

Promo codes to enter at checkout. Only Valid on in stock items.

BESTOFCES2013 for 50% off peripherals
BESTOFCES2013BLADE for 10% off the Razer Blade

More Terms & Conditions
This promotion is valid from 11 January, 2013, 9am PST to 12 January, 2013, 9am PST.
Promotion codes are only applicable for products that are in stock.
Promotion codes are only applicable for purchases made on the RazerStore and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Promotion codes are not applicable for the Razer Blade Extended Warranty.
Promotion codes have no cash value.
Razer reserves the right to withdraw, terminate or amend the terms of this promotion at any time.
The "BESTOFCES2013" promotion code may not be used together with the "BESTOFCESBLADE" promotion code. You are required to place separate orders if you wish to order the Razer Blade together with other Razer products.

Do any of the razer mice have clicky scroll wheels like logitech's or are they all smooth and devoid of feedback like the deathadder?

Do any of the razer mice have clicky scroll wheels like logitech's or are they all smooth and devoid of feedback like the deathadder?

I have the Mamba and it has click feedback for the wheel.

*EDIT* Code did not work on the Mamba

How's Razer's keyboards? I was thinking of getting the Black Widow Stealth. Does it use Cherry Blues or Browns?

How is shipping 13 bucks for standard? I was thinking about a mousepad but for 35-50%+$13. I'm bascily getting free shipping.

How is shipping 13 bucks for standard? I was thinking about a mousepad but for 35-50%+$13. I'm bascily getting free shipping.

It looks like $13.35 is the standard shipping rate on anything. Kind of weird.

I'd love a new Mamba, but at $65+Shipping especially when the shipping could be $13. That's still pretty high. My Mamba is still doing well.

Sweet, just jumped on 3 of the Goliathus Extended mouse pads for work and home. Total shipped was $65 for all three. Was $78 through amazon.

Not a big fan of Razer, but wanted their BW Ultimate Stealth since they announced it, always wanted a mechanical keyboard that looked sexy. After shipping and tax, totally killed the deal for me. :(

$124 shipped for a 2013 Stealth Ultimate, and a Kraken Pro headset....think that is pretty hot.

My only complaint was their shipping was overpriced as fuck. $50 mousepad, -$25 for the discount...but $13.47 to ship it standard UPS? For just a mousepad. Ah, well.

All of the Orochi are sold out, or else I would have picked up a second. I love mine.

All of the Orochi are sold out, or else I would have picked up a second. I love mine.

Yeah, I loved my Orochi, but sadly it's bluetooth no longer works. I was going to pick up one to replace it at the very least, but they have no more.

Yeah, I loved my Orochi, but sadly it's bluetooth no longer works. I was going to pick up one to replace it at the very least, but they have no more.

The 2013 looks interesting too because it upgrades the bluetooth, and should get better battery.

All i got to say is expensive shipping kills the deal almost. 50% off with 12$+ shipping sucks.I've seen better deals on what i need then these.

All i got to say is expensive shipping kills the deal almost. 50% off with 12$+ shipping sucks.I've seen better deals on what i need then these.

Yeah I went for it purely because I was just getting a mousepad, and they don't usually go too far below MSRP on Amazon, etc. The shipping is ridiculous though, for that price it should be next day air.

I was considering checking out a tiamat 7.1 for $90 but of course it's sold out :(

In for a Black Widow Stealth and a Mamba. If you buy 2 items it becomes a better deal.

I wish the BlackWidow USB and audio ports were off the top of the keyboard instead of off to the side where my mouse+mousepad usually go.

I thought about checking out the Deathadder 2013 but they are out of stock on them.

If you select 7-10 day shipping when you are checking out the shipping cost does go down a little bit. Still quite expensive however. To anyone who plays counter strike or battlefield with a razer naga or naga hex would programing the weapons and knife and grenade and so on, on the mouse make life easier. My main issue is when I have to rotate to another weapon fast my fingers all move when I push the buttons and it takes a second to get my hands back on the wasd keys and by then I am screwed. I wonder if this would help fix this issue I have going with a mouse with side buttons.

Was wanting an excuse to get the new Nostro (OrbWeaver) but of course, OOS.....FML

Anyone have an opinion on the Mamba?

I can't speak for the 2012 version but I have owned version 1 since launch a few years ago. Its pretty much a wireless Deathadder, so if you like that design and or feel, then the Mamba would suit you. Having owned a Deathadder before, the Mamba is a bit heavier due to the rechargeable battery.

The only thing is sometimes, as far as mine, the Mamba can be a bit temperamental when picking up the mouse when making adjustments on the mouse pad when gaming. And sometimes during boot, I have to power off the Mamba and turn it back on before the mouse cursor is recognized. When wired, its pretty much flawless.

The only thing I hate is forgetting to charge the mouse at the end of the day. Having to plug in the Mamba directly to keep playing is a drag when in a middle of a deathmatch. Although lately, I have found that I just would rather keep my mouse plugged in at all times. It doesn't move much anyway since I use a middle to high DPI.

Well. Everything I was interested in is now out of stock. That's what I get for taking a nap. Oh well. Saves me some money.

50% off on the 2013 Deathadder got my my interest and was going to order but it is OOS.

Anybody try out the razer laptop?
Looks really sleek.

Cost doesn't really matter to me.

Back