50% off entire site at Shopecko.com

The Jackyl

Limp Gawd
That's the Marc Ecko clothing line. Includes already on sale items like the Ecko Halo 3 Master Chief Hoodie which was normally $98, marked down to $60 and with the 50% discount is $30 at checkout.
pECKO1-6114775dt.jpg
pECKO1-6114775_detail1_dt.jpg

I personally went for the Joker hoodie, also $30.
pECKO1-6114796dt.jpg
pECKO1-6114796_detail1_dt.jpg

I spent around $200 upgrading me and my gf's wardrobe.

http://www.shopecko.com

There are a few limitations. Excludes all watches, clearance, Zoo York, Star Wars products, and gift cards.

Wow, that site contains some of the most hideous hoodies and tshirts I have ever laid eyes on. No wonder it's 50% off :D Some of the track jackets and polos are tolerable though. Good find.

different strokes for different folks I suppose. I certainly don't like them all (I tend to stick with the Cut & Sew section rather than the more hiphop Ecko Unltd section) but by far Marc Ecko is my favorite clothing line.

thanks op. i am about to go broke. my whole closet is nothing by ecko gear. helleva find.

Dude... if only the halo jacket came in different colors... that'd be f-ing awesome, but definitely good find... picked up the batman sweater for my friend

My entire wardrobe is Ecko, there is some good shit on there, aswell as some hideous stuff :D

you, me, and TDub are going to have to start our own [H]ard Ecko group.

Basically my whole wardrobe is M.E. Cut & Sew along with some Obey

PS. 2 hours left on that sale

For those that were interested in the Star Wars line, today's deal is an additional 25% off all clearance items including the Star Wars clearance items.

Back