50% off any one logitech item (via their e-mail)

Can't figure out what to buy. I have a coupon and need a gaming mouse, gaming KB and gaming headset.

I would buy the expensive speakers, but I don't want to spend any money...its really the only thing I'm remotely interested in unfortunately...

As the above member posted, if your undecided or do not wish to spend any funds, shoot the coupon this way:D:D:D

Also looking for a coupon if anybody's not gonna use theirs by the end of the night.

My life for a coupon! I would love to buy one of those 400$ harmony remotes for 200$.

My life for a coupon! I would love to buy one of those 400$ harmony remotes for 200$.

Sorry man, even if someone had one to give ytou, the deal ended yesterday.

Hope plenty of people scored on this one, dont see anything like this too often.

I could also use a code if no one is using one, my current home keyboard is dying pretty badly.

Sorry man, even if someone had one to give ytou, the deal ended yesterday.

Hope plenty of people scored on this one, dont see anything like this too often.

I just got my email today...says the deal is good till August 22nd

Well I might beg here but if anyone has an extra code and wants to help a friend out then please PM ME!

I just got my email today...says the deal is good till August 22nd

Yeah, apparently a second wave of them went out today. I signed up for emails when the first wave went out, but didn't receive anything this time around either.

If anyone from the second batch doesn't plan on using theirs, I'd appreciate a code!

Still looking, have asked since the first page! :)

Much appreciated if I can snag one if someone has no need for one!

Put me on the list for a coupon if you do not plan to use it. I never received an email and I'm in the market for new speakers. Mine died 4 days ago :/

Bwahahaha - showed up in my email account today. Was about to pull the trigger on a refurb Harmony 900, to replace the 880 my wife dunked in her tea :(, but new w/ this code saved another $15 over the refurb price. Sweetness! :cool:

edit: 880 got the dunk

Last edited:
Bwahahaha - showed up in my email account today. Was about to pull the trigger on a refurb Harmony 900, to replace the one my wife dunked in her tea :(, but new w/ this code saved another $15 over the refurb price. Sweetness! :cool:

Yeah, if I was lucky enough to have a coupon I'd definitely use on a harmony remote. I've had a harmony for probably 4 years now but my 720 is finally showing wear. I would definitely buy a new one if I had a coupon.

Guess it wont hurt to ask, but does anyone have a new code they wont be using? I just built a new PC and would love to get a G700 mouse but its a tad out of my price range. This code would be greattttt.

I can't even seem to signup to the logitech newsletter, I never get an email from them.

If anyone has an extra code, I too could use one. I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but I tried signing up with 3 different e-mails and not a single one has any newsletters...

If anyone has an extra code, I too could use one. I dunno what I'm doing wrong, but I tried signing up with 3 different e-mails and not a single one has any newsletters...

FWIW, I definitely didnt get a weekly newsletter from them, I had maybe 3 in the 4-5 months I had been signed up. And I dont think the first one came right away.

If anyone had a code laying around that they weren't going to use before it expired, I'd be tremendously appreciative if they'd possibly pm me. Thanks!

I wish I'd seen this thread. I had the email staring me in the face and didn't use it, and I've been needing to buy some Logitech goodies for a while now :(

i got my coupon in my email a couple days ago.

ordered a new logitech G19 for $99 w/ free shipping :)

I'll give my code away; I had intended to use it, but I couldn't justify anything.

gxmgx6zpz

Hurry though, it has to be used TONIGHT like in the next 30 mins.

I tested it out on several items and it worked fine. What are you trying it on? Someone may have beat you to it as well I guess...

If anyone has a code they dont want please PM me. I didnt realize it was unique so I sent it to a few friends to be nice, and they used it before I could order a new G9x).

Thanks!

Thanks OP my email arrived yesterday. I will be glad to replace my ps/2 keyboard with an illuminated keyboard. I'm still on the fence over which to get though... :confused:

Back