50% off any one logitech item (via their e-mail)

Dear Logitech,

When your email makes a point to say this: "That's right, no exclusions!"

You can't then say this down in the fine print: "Offer not valid on Logitech Revue or in addition to any other discount or offer."

I put the G35 headset in my cart (which was on sale for $108.99) thinking it would take 50% off of that, but nope, it jacked the price back up to full retail. I think what they mean to say was "[t]hat's right, excludes all sales prices, dented boxes, the Logitech Revue, and any other discounts or special offer items!"

Then don't use it, you lost nothing. The email is quite clear on what is/isn't included in the promotion. Sheesh.

Then don't use it, you lost nothing. The email is quite clear on what is/isn't included in the promotion. Sheesh.

I didn't say I lost anything, I said the email was misleading. Pointing out that the email claims to exclude nothing and then later excludes a whole bunch of shit does not make me a "baby" either. How hard is it to take out the "That's right, no exclusions!" sentence when they know it is patently false? If that was a retail store coupon, they would be required to honor it for everything, otherwise it is a bait and switch.

Shit, you guys act like I punched you in the dick because I pointed out a company lied on the face of a coupon.

Would totally buy one of those harmony touchscreen remotes if I had this coupon.

My buddy got one, I think we figured out that he is signed up for their weekly marketing email and thinks that's why he was included.

I can't decide what to get. I've been considering a G110 ($40 with coupon) for awhile, but then part of me also wants to try a mechanical.

$750 for a $1300 item is stil an absolutely killer deal. Hell, I'm tempted to buy one and sell it for a grand, I still come out $250 ahead.

I honestly cannot believe it costs that much. I assume music streaming to what ever is going to be ubiquitious pretty soon, given that Apple is putting it on everything. What makes it so special?

I honestly cannot believe it costs that much. I assume music streaming to what ever is going to be ubiquitious pretty soon, given that Apple is putting it on everything. What makes it so special?

No idea. I myself dont even have an ipod, I just use my phone and my roku for music if Im not at my PC. But they're selling for over a grand on ebay/amazon so I am a bit tempted to pick one up with this coupon and sell it for profit. Only reason I havent is because I dont wanna tie up that much money in case the thing takes a while to sell.

Damn, i've been buying logitech products (online) for years, and get their annoying weekly newsletter for a long time now, but no 50% off coupon.

I could really use one lol, if anyone has one they don't want, PM me please I would be so grateful.

Looks like I won't be needing anything for now... so whoever needs the code pm me. first-come, first choice.

ohhh i want

EDIT: Thanks ARA662! used it

Last edited:
Didn't receive any e-mails here, either. If nobody's going to use their code and wants to share it as well, then it would be highly appreciated! :)

Still looking for a coupon (page 1) if somebody has spare and doesn't need! Thanks :)

Still looking for a coupon (page 1) if somebody has spare and doesn't need! Thanks :)

Sorry man, I used mine already and I cant get an answer from logitech on how to get any more sent out. I hope ya get one, if ANY of these go to waste its a shame.

Could a couple guys who have used there codes post them? Maybe they're all the same like ole NewEgg :)

I had the coupon but didn't know what it was and i deleted it from my email, oh well probably saved me some money from the junk i was going to buy.

I had the coupon but didn't know what it was and i deleted it from my email, oh well probably saved me some money from the junk i was going to buy.

nooooo.jpg

Finally got my G510. Sure, once I used the code for it, the price went back up to list (120) but I'm happy to get it for 60 bucks brand new.

Can't figure out what to buy. I have a coupon and need a gaming mouse, gaming KB and gaming headset.

I would buy the expensive speakers, but I don't want to spend any money...its really the only thing I'm remotely interested in unfortunately...

If that was a retail store coupon, they would be required to honor it for everything, otherwise it is a bait and switch.

No, they wouldn't be "required to honor it for everything" because they reserve the right to do business with anyone they choose. If you don't like that they won't accept the coupon you reserve the right not to shop there anymore. Many managers would be generous and, in the name of customer service, accept the coupon, but that isn't a guarantee and shouldn't be implied as such.

As for "bait-and-switch", you don't know what you're talking about and sound like an entitled, yet uninformed, individual when stating such things. Bait-and-switch refers to advertising that a particular item exists and is in stock, when in fact it does not. Once the customer reaches the store they are notified that the product is no longer available, then immediately pointed at an alternate item that's more expensive. Coupons can't be the focus of a bait-and-switch because they are not products to be purchased. In this case the coupon clearly labels what products do qualify, so while it does state "No Exclusions!" the fine print takes care of any potential issues.

Don't go into internet tough guy mode when people point out that there's more than one side to every story.

No, they wouldn't be "required to honor it for everything" because they reserve the right to do business with anyone they choose. If you don't like that they won't accept the coupon you reserve the right not to shop there anymore. Many managers would be generous and, in the name of customer service, accept the coupon, but that isn't a guarantee and shouldn't be implied as such.

As for "bait-and-switch", you don't know what you're talking about and sound like an entitled, yet uninformed, individual when stating such things. Bait-and-switch refers to advertising that a particular item exists and is in stock, when in fact it does not. Once the customer reaches the store they are notified that the product is no longer available, then immediately pointed at an alternate item that's more expensive. Coupons can't be the focus of a bait-and-switch because they are not products to be purchased. In this case the coupon clearly labels what products do qualify, so while it does state "No Exclusions!" the fine print takes care of any potential issues.

Don't go into internet tough guy mode when people point out that there's more than one side to every story.

I pointed out the entire story five days ago. Don't go into interent tough guy mode the next week and act like you are some false advertising expert with your wikipedia link and degree from Internet Law School.

Stores only have a "right to refuse" until someone brings a claim against them for sending out coupons which say "That's right, no exclusions!" on them until you get to the store and then they say "lol except not on that item, or those items, or at those prices. Should have read the fine print."

If anyone who is undecided with their coupon, mind sending the coupon code my way if it still works??

I'm still looking to purchase something, thanks!

Back