$50 Google Store code if you buy a Pixel 3a.

Just got an email with a promotion for $50 to spend in the Google Store when you buy a Pixel 3a.

<EDIT> Looks like someone used it.

I don't know anyone that's going to be buying one any time soon, as all my friends either already have phones, or are IOS users. I've had enough discount codes through [H], I figured I'd try to give back.

If you use it, please let me know and I'll delete the code or close the thread...

Last edited:
it already says get $100 to spend in google store with purchase. Wondering if this is on top of that lol.

it already says get $100 to spend in google store with purchase. Wondering if this is on top of that lol.
Probably not. I think this is for stuff in the store, like cases and stuff, but I don't know for sure. I'd love to hear if it does, I went the Google Fi $100 off discount when I bought my 3a.

Probably not. I think this is for stuff in the store, like cases and stuff, but I don't know for sure. I'd love to hear if it does, I went the Google Fi $100 off discount when I bought my 3a.

Yea google is already doing $100 in google store credit with 3a and 3a xl. it be nice if it stacked, I think it might since the other one is automatic.

I think Best Buy has some sort of promotion like this where if you get the phone for $399 they'll give you a $100 BB gift card. I'll have to check with her.

I wouldn't mind ordering a 3a XL than get a Pixel Tablet after, thats pretty decent.

Back