$50 Gift Certificate to Victoria's Secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*To receive your free $50 gift certificate, you must 1) submit email and mailing address information; 2) review special offers and complete requested surveys; 3) complete a sponsor offer of your choice on final page; 4) follow coupon redemption instructions. See Terms & Conditions for additional details.

Oh well. I guess my girlfriend will just have to go naked. I never trust things like this unless it was direct from the company(like if victoria's secret themselves was offering this).

Sorry, I didn't read the terms. But look at the bright side, if you do all that your girlfriend can't say you never did things for her. ;)

rofl this reminds me of like last week a friend of mine pissed off my gf so he sent her a 150$ gift certificate to VS and i thaught it was hilarious cuz hes like 25 now and shes like 15

anyway VS sounds pretty good

complex said:
rofl this reminds me of like last week a friend of mine pissed off my gf so he sent her a 150$ gift certificate to VS and i thaught it was hilarious cuz hes like 25 now and shes like 15

anyway VS sounds pretty good

Yeah thats both gross and illegal.

Ah this would have been so nice for me. :( The deals you can select from all seem to be junk not something simple and easy to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back