$50 ATX mid tower case with great airflow?

Skillz'n Magic

Weaksauce
Ideally I'd like the Nzxt knockoff of the 900, but $100 is out of my price range, so I'm looking for a $50 mid tower case with a lot of airflow. I also would like a side window. I've scouted newegg but haven't found much. I'm wondering if anyone can point one out to me. The plainer the better.

If you can afford to be patient, there are a few cases that seem to drop into and out of the $50-$70 range. The Antec 900 and the Antec P180 are both very good cases from my experience. They are worth waiting for if you can afford to.

Agree on the "if you can wait" posts. I got a P180 for $45 AR and also an Antec 900 for $45 AR earlier this year (Jan/Feb? I think), and both have been around $70 recently without rebates.

+1 for the Antec 300... the P180 is around $140 atm on Newegg, seen it go as low as $50 though after rebates...

I just bought the Cooler Master 690 for 57 - 15 MIR. :D Check to see if Microcenter has that deal going on still.

you could the the nzxt tempest of ebay right now and get 30% cash nack thus making it 70 dollars

The antec three hundred and 590 are basically the same case. The 590 has a couple more fan locations available than the three hundred. I know my three hundred keeps everything very cool with two Scythe S-Flex fans up front, one S-Flex in the rear and the default Antec tri-cool up top (good replacement 140mm fans are hard to find). The 590 looks like it is about two inches deeper as well. My three hundred does feel a little cramped to me. If you have 50 bucks to spend look at buy.com they usually have the three hundred for around that price with free shipping.

Back