5 x Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB HDDs

Discussion in 'eBay Auctions' started by tha_toadman, Oct 21, 2018.

1. tha_toadman

tha_toadman n00b

I'm selling a lot of 5 used Samsung Spinpoint F4 hard drives. These drives were previously used in a RAID array and have been thoroughly wiped for immediate use by the winning bidder. I will pack as best as possible to ensure safe delivery.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253944185795

2. tha_toadman

tha_toadman n00b

3. kirbyrj

kirbyrj [H]ard as it Gets

I'd try and take a different picture of maybe the front label of one of the drives (or all of them together). Also it looks like there is dust on the top drive. I had 5 or 6 of these drives in use until recently, and they are great. GLWS.

4. Joust

Joust 2[H]4U

This guy has it right - wipe ALL the dust off your stuff. I'd fan the drives out and take a picture of all the labels in one shot. GLWS.

5. cdoublejj

cdoublejj Limp Gawd

i've eyed this and chose to be silent but, to be honest i've been repeatedly buying WD enterprise 2TB drives for like $27-32 shipped as of late. Not these aren't great drives by any means but, i buy used for absolute bottom dollar. at least on commodity stuff like used <4 TB drives. That's me though.

catogtp likes this.
  6. zpackrat

zpackrat Gawd

I wouldn't worry too much about this guy, his only postings are in fs/ebay.

7. catogtp

catogtp [H]ard|Gawd

I have 4-5 2TB Samsung enterprise drives I can't give away locally. To much hassle to ship and deal with people so I just stuck them on a shelf to use later down the road when I need a test drive or a replacement for a PC for sale etc.