5 Free Gaming Mags

No canada :( :mad:

What can I do short of moving to the US....Anone know what it takes to get a PO box in New York? I live 15 min from the border and am in the US at least twice a month..

Mr. Greg said:
Didn't get any of them yet myself. :(

Still waiting here too...

I'm thrilled to hear others seeing their first subscriptions kicking in though. Definately good news! :D

Ankh

Just got my second issue of Computer Shopper! Good thing because I just finished reading my first one last night. I was going to go stir crazy with no mags to read.

2 issues (july and august) of Computer Shopper arrived today.

I subscribed for them about a month and a half ago...

You will get these magazines. I just signed up for the same deal a couple months ago. Now I have 2 years free! Whoot! Thanks dude! :D

Edit: BTW, prepair thyselves for a flood of snail mail spam. I now get about 2 pieces a day, where I never got any before these mags. But I find the spam is worth $100 a year in free mag subscriptions.

Subscribed. I got the 4 PC related ones, and not the Xbox one. I don't have an Xbox, and I don't really need another one. I'll just toss the spam. It's someone else's paper and ink, so I don't give a hoot.

<--- hasn't gotten any yet.

I'm still waiting on my free 32MB USB drive from Dell, too!!!!!

I just got my 1st issue of XBN and my about 6th of pc mag...finally i get to subscribe to EGM again =]

i got mine too -- know i can use all that money that i saved on the mag to buy an xbox :)

I finally received my first magazines. Yesterday I went home and had 3 months worth of Computer Shopper waiting in my mailbox. Good news, good news... :D

Ankh

got mine,thanks

dog5.gif

Last week, friday I think, I check my mail box and therein lay all 3 magazines that I signed up for.

I dont feel like counting, I'll just say I signed up when this thread was still on page 1.

Got july and sept. issues of Computer Shopper in my mailbox today. July issue is in bad shape but can't complain when it's free and it's probably the post office's fault anyways ... :p

ChingChang said:
hmmm it said I was already subscribed to one or more :( oh well
i got the same thing. scam? i dunno... perhaps they're with another database i signed up for.

I got my first issue of Computer Shopper today, July's issue. I signed up the day this thread was posted, I think.

Back