5 Free Gaming Mags

OMG I got computer shopper, july-aug-Sep. Awesome , I hope everyone else gets them :)

Got my CS today! Woo hoo! Just when I had given up on the deal.

Hang in there guys, the mags WILL come.

FINALLY!

Recieved Both PC Magazine and Computer Shopper today...also, I got both the August edition and the September edition.

I'm happy now, as I have some reading matierial now for when I finish the Da Vinci Code

SarverSystems said:
Got my CS today! Woo hoo! Just when I had given up on the deal.

Hang in there guys, the mags WILL come.

oh thank god, didn't wanna let Sarver down :).

flip

I got 2 Computer Shoppers in the mail today, subscription date until JUL05.

Ludic said:
I got 2 Computer Shoppers in the mail today, subscription date until JUL05.

Yeah, I've gotten the Computer Shoppers, still waiting on the other 2 or 3 though, can't remember what all i ordered.

yea just recieved 3 computer shoppers (july-august-sept i believe), but non of the other mags =/

I got a Computer Shopper, then 2 more, then 3 PC Magazines in 1 day. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Ya know, this is the ONLY free thing I've gotten? Ever!!

I just signed up for 3 of em...what are the chances they will actually come and how long does it take ?

I forget.... what were the 4 magazines you could get?

So far I've only gotten the PC Magazine as Computer Shopper issues. I'm still missing whatever the 3rd magazine was.

just got home from college, i walk in my room and i find 3 pc magazines and 1 computer shopper. very cool, reading now

^ Good to see someone else here in the New Orleans area.

I'm set with PC Mag until 2006, the two gaming mags until 2005, and Stuff until '08

I just got PC Magazine yesterday, first free so far :) I dont like it though enough to buy a subscription, but Ill take a free 'year' trial ;)

Just a FYI;

I ordered all 5 but I only got the one series, "Computer Shopper"

I did, however, receive 5 copies so far.

Jeez, I just got another issue of PC Mag, after the one on Saturday (dont mail on sundays). Jeez, at this rate Ill be getting one every day!!!

Ahh, my streak stopped today :( O well, free PC Mag is better than no mag at all. No other mags yet.

Got 5 PC Shoppers, and 3 or 4 PC Magazines so far.

What were the other mags? I don't even remember now. something to with the XBox if I recall, which I opted to NOT get anways, but was the OTHER one?

yeah.. seems like the only ones to go thru were the PC mags/shopper.. oh well.. always need more TP :).

flip

To date, I have recieved 5 PC Magazines(Vol.23, No.13-17), 4 Computer Shopper(July-Oct), and 2 Electronic Gaming Monthly(Oct. & Nov).

Thing is though, I really dont remember what I signed up for. I've even recieved 3 XBNs, but that is, I'm sure, from another deal.

Back