5 Dollars La County Fair Tickets! On Select Days

How safe is the fair? I know a few of the county fairs around here you couldn't pay me to go to as they seem to be an annual story on the news for someone getting shot, someone getting stabbed, fights, riots, etc.

How safe is the fair? I know a few of the county fairs around here you couldn't pay me to go to as they seem to be an annual story on the news for someone getting shot, someone getting stabbed, fights, riots, etc.

huh?

How safe is anything?

How safe is leaving your house? How safe is driving to work? How safe is riding your bike? FFS man, just do yourself and the world a favor and go live in a bubble...

The LA county fair in Pomona is notorious for having all kinds of gang members and incidents occur. If your planning on going, go early. The undesirables come late afternoon/night. Hell even the Ventura county fair had a shooting over a month ago.

lol I go to this fair every year and despite being LA county, it's not bad at all. Go for the fun, have some beer and hit the stores. If you've got kids, check out the exhibits and rides. I have yet to go to a better fair in terms of size, quantity and quality of attractions and food. This is definitely the best one I have ever gone to :D Try the ghost pepper ice cream vendor if you can find them!

How safe is anything?

How safe is leaving your house? How safe is driving to work? How safe is riding your bike? FFS man, just do yourself and the world a favor and go live in a bubble...

lol true dat.

lol I go to this fair every year and despite being LA county, it's not bad at all. Go for the fun, have some beer and hit the stores. If you've got kids, check out the exhibits and rides. I have yet to go to a better fair in terms of size, quantity and quality of attractions and food. This is definitely the best one I have ever gone to :D Try the ghost pepper ice cream vendor if you can find them!

True, LA County fair is not bad. Not all vatos are out to kill everyone in sight.
My daughter wanted to try the ghost pepper hot wings, but she was under 18 and they were like, nope, 18+ only.

I saw that body exhibit a few years ago, now that was interesting. May try and go this year if my schedule lets up.

I haven't been to the OC fair in years, but my buddy tells me that one is bigger, but not sure. Pomona fairgrounds are fuckin huge.

Wtf kind of reply is this? Exaggerated crap.

"How safe is anything?

How safe is leaving your house? How safe is driving to work? How safe is riding your bike? FFS man, just do yourself and the world a favor and go live in a bubble... "

Back