$5-$6K budget for bitcoin starter rig with 2 cards - what hardware do you guys recommend? Eventual goal is 6-9 cards.

When did you score a 6800XT from their site? I gave up long ago when they would sell out faster than my browser could refresh the page. And that's knowing exactly when the drop was.
They have had a waiting room and a random lottery queue every Thursday morning for a month and a bit. If you are lucky and get a wait time of less than 5-10 minutes you can get a card usually.

When did you score a 6800XT from their site? I gave up long ago when they would sell out faster than my browser could refresh the page. And that's knowing exactly when the drop was.
You do not refresh your browser. Que line always starts around around Thursday 7:00 am Pacific. It's random where you end up waiting when it starts. Make sure you have your log for for PayPal or whatever setup for the browser you are on so you don't have to type much. I must have fluked out one day and got it after trying for only 3 weeks considering I haven't had much luck since then.

You do not refresh your browser. Que line always starts around around Thursday 7:00 am Pacific. It's random where you end up waiting when it starts. Make sure you have your log for for PayPal or whatever setup for the browser you are on so you don't have to type much. I must have fluked out one day and got it after trying for only 3 weeks considering I haven't had much luck since then.
I believe the drops were around 12 CST months back when I was actually trying. I tried for several months, had my account logged in, info saved, paypal logged in, etc. I did not use a script, bot, or mobile site exploit. I feel that he only way people were scoring these was using one of these methods.

Back