5/3 1pm - 3pm Pacific Shell Shocker Galaxy GTX 460 768MB $139 - $50 MIR = $89.99

I got the 1GB version and love the easy-to-clean fan. I'll lay wager that the MIR whiners will be here in <10 posts LOL.

EDIT: Looks like a limit of two rebates on this offer, up to a total of $80, so I guess it's possible to get two for $198 ($99/ea)?

I got the 1GB version and love the easy-to-clean fan. I'll lay wager that the MIR whiners will be here in <10 posts LOL.

EDIT: Looks like a limit of two rebates on this offer, up to a total of $80, so I guess it's possible to get two for $198 ($99/ea)?

What's wrong with hating MIRs? :D

Relevant to my interests, seeing how I'm ready to drop my HD4870 to the curb...thanks!

Add this to the shocker right now and youll have a pretty decent gaming rig for $400

two of these for SLI is a nice idea and would play virtually anything without difficulty.

Good deal, congrats to everyone who snagged one. Hope you get your rebates :D

Bah, knew about it, was waiting for it, and then got caught up in a call at work and they were sold out when I got off! Booo! :(

Haha, I wish. Yeah, I get it, the segment to your office has gone haywire and no one is able to access any network resources (including the VMs you all use), and consequently no work is getting done. Let me put you on hold for a few minutes while I go buy a video card. :D

I don't see that going over too well :p - Work comes first!

I got a similiar deal on the same card a while ago. Rebates came through with no problem. If I recall I had 3 rebates, a $30, a $20.. and a $10? All fulfilled.

why is 460s still this price? I got the 460 768s for about 85 dollars with 1 rebate around jan from egg

why is 460s still this price? I got the 460 768s for about 85 dollars with 1 rebate around jan from egg

Cause anything around nov/dec/jan is usually thanksgiving/christmas/new years sales. They want your money for gifts you give or the money you get from gifts. I got an intel 120gb ssd for $165 the lowest they have been since the holidays I think is around $190. There haven't really been many sales on tech items that great since then.

Back