4th diablo 3 class announced.

A monk a? I was expecting a Knight or some kind of druid class, thats cool though, maybe they will have martial arts hand to hand combat that would be neat.

This is Diablo, there is no use for a "Healing Class" its not a party based game. Besides all the enemies drop health vials and or potions. I agree though, lets hope there is not a "Healing Class". lol.

A knight or something along those lines would be cool. The warrior in full armor from Diablo 1 was badass.

My god.. if there really is a healing class I'd be pissed.. please no more healbots..

Oh by the way, wasn't there a Monk in Diablo 1? it was a spinoff expansion pack that I think Blizzard had nothing to do with?

My god.. if there really is a healing class I'd be pissed.. please no more healbots..

Oh by the way, wasn't there a Monk in Diablo 1? it was a spinoff expansion pack that I think Blizzard had nothing to do with?

Dont worry I don't think Blizzard would be dumb enough to put a healing class into a action/rpg.:p Yeah there was a Monk in Hellfire, though I never played that expansion. I'm guessing the monk will be like the assassin was in Diablo 2 but have druid powers maybe?

I doubt it's actually a Monk. That's a screenshot from the Korean site (that was taken down already), but clicking on the class didn't link to anywhere. Could be another class.

We have Witchdoctor, Barbarian and Wizard. What would be the next logical class? It would have to be a Thief class, someone to use bows and crossbows. Would be cool if they made a Crusader class, like a Paladin but uses bows and swords.

I doubt it's actually a Monk. That's a screenshot from the Korean site (that was taken down already), but clicking on the class didn't link to anywhere. Could be another class.

It has just been confirmed during the Blizzcon opening ceremonies that the 4th class is indeed a Monk.

It has just been confirmed during the Blizzcon opening ceremonies that the 4th class is indeed a Monk.

Yep the monk was confirmed. Here's what Kotaku's liveblogger was saying during the trailer

12:02 Fahey: Ooooo, he is hitting fireballs baqck at enemies.
12:02 Fahey: Kicking major amounts of physical aoe.
12:02 Fahey: Wow, brutal combat. Verey visceral

man i wish i was watching the stream it was free last year but im too cheap to spent the money and dont feel like sitting home all day saturday i want to go surf, plus ive been at work all day today.. I WANT TO SEE VIDEOS!!

But how do you get sweet lootz on a guy fighting with just his hands and a bathrobe?

man i wish i was watching the stream it was free last year but im too cheap to spent the money and dont feel like sitting home all day saturday i want to go surf, plus ive been at work all day today.. I WANT TO SEE VIDEOS!!

whoops wrong quote.

The official site is slammed.

Taken down for maintenance. Can't wait to see gameplay videos!!!

I wish they would have just remade the paladin and put him in D3. There's something about the monk that just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps it's the the fact that he's a melee fighter and yet he runs around half naked....

Looks beautiful:

image-o-matic.x

I wish they would have just remade the paladin and put him in D3. There's something about the monk that just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps it's the the fact that he's a melee fighter and yet he runs around half naked....

Thats just it, no monster wants to fight the half naked guy. Thus no armor required. :p

Boo. The librarian(Edit: Archivist) class or whatever was WAY better.

SHH!

Last edited:
Yea, I don't know why Blizzard doesn't use AA whenever they do demos of the game. It makes the edges look like crap.

Other than that the graphics look good, but I hope they still look good in 2011...

I can care less, if the gameplay is good.. those kind of graphics are good enough to keep me hooked.

His gameplay does look cool but I can't get into the theme of the class. He's a MONK. I cannot for the life of me look at a monk and say "wow he's cool"

I mean, he looks like a cross between an Amish dude and a gypsy...

I finished watching the panel for him a about half an hour ago. Looks like a fun character to play! He does have some sort of healing ability if I heard correctly. He definitely has a Holy element in his style.

His gameplay does look cool but I can't get into the theme of the class. He's a MONK. I cannot for the life of me look at a monk and say "wow he's cool"

I mean, he looks like a cross between an Amish dude and a gypsy...

Shaolin monks are badass.

Back