4870's in stock at TigerDirect

Xiro

Weaksauce
Go go go

Hmm, it says "Availability: Usually ships within 2 - 3 Days". Does anyone know if you select Overnight shipping that you still might not get it for a few days?

So, what does that mean 2-3 days? If it was not in stock it would say Out of Stock. I checked another card the GTX280 and actually says IN Stock. So do they know they are receiving a shipment in 2 to 3 days or what? I ordered one from Best Buy today and got screwed. 4 hours later they send me this crappy email saying it's in back order and will ship in 1-2 WEEKS!!! :mad: I hope TigerDirect comes through!!

MD

Just ordered two, Best Buy is OOS (even though it appears they're still letting orders go through). 50 bucks more expensive with shipping and the extra 10 bucks per card, but oh well, hopefully TD doesn't try and screw me as well.

yeah ordered from BB this morning too. Kinda lame they sold them with the false impression they were in stock. Just canceled the BB order and placed with TD. Fingers crossed. :)

All these sites are taking pre-orders. There are actually none being shipped. :(

td4870tu248.jpg

That's okay because I just ordered the Sapphire 4870 from NewEgg. Still says in stock for me.

VisionTek 4870 for $299 was in-stock at BestBuy's website earlier today.
I would jump on that deal myself...

its a pre order also, its not instock. I ordered and then recieved a backorder reply from them. I called the system and they said it could take upto 25 days.... i said fuck it, and have canceled my order. I might just settle for a 4850...for 150$ it seems really nice.

VisionTek 4870 for $299 was in-stock at BestBuy's website earlier today.
I would jump on that deal myself...

They're letting people order them and then telling them they're backordered. Who knows how many they have or how many they're getting, but the fact that you can add them to your cart on their website is completely meaningless.

FWIW I just had to call Tiger to verify my billing information and they told me that they were in stock and that it would ship within two days.

This sucks, I just checked my order status at TD and it says All Backordered. Canceled my order at BB and now have to wait for TD. Come on TD make it happen!!

MD

Same here. If it was gonna be backordered both places I would have just kept my BB order which is almost 60 bucks cheaper. Bastards.

the sapphire came back in stock at newegg a few minutes ago. newegg generally doesnt pull that type of shit. i snagged 2, after getting burned by td and bb today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102748

I did the same thing. I made another newegg order already today, I sent them an email to see if they could combine them on shipping and not rape me up the butt on the GPU shipping, but I'm not that confident they'll do it. Still cheaper than TD though and more likely that it'll ship soon.

For what its worth I called to cancel my order with TD. While on the phone I was informed from the customer service rep that they just got the cards in today and they will be shipping tomorrow. :D

I just got my tracking number. I can confirm tigerdirect is now shipping them out. Grand total shipped was $316.98 for the VisionTek.

I also just received my tracknumber for the visiontek i ordered from them, so they are shipping them out now.

Back