46lm LED Headlight w/Battery $6 - For fixing your PC in the dark :D

lifanus

Gawd
Ever had a moment where you need to open your PC case and do some quick work but the room is just too dark, or the case is under your desk? -- I've had plenty... And this is a great cheap LED headlight for cheap... I have a similar one that I use for fishing and many other night activities. The battery lasts forever and it's not blindingly bright. -- All for just 6 bucks...

Rayovac Sportsman 46 Lumen 6-LED Headlight with Batteries (SPHL6LED-BA)

s-l500.jpg

UPDATE, Best Buy have Insignia 150lm LED headlight for same price+tax in store pickup.

Insignia™ - LED Headlamp - Multi

4336400_sd.jpg;canvasHeight=550;canvasWidth=642

Last edited:
Been using headlamps for years....46 lumens seems kinda dim compared to most of them, but the price is not bad.

Sold damn near 11,000 of these. Holy crap!

But yeah...tired of holding a flashlight in my teeth. Got one on the way.

Can't imagine using a 46 lumen headlamp for fishing. PC work and close item use, sure.

I use a 850 lumen LED Lenser with adjustable beam and red filter for night fishing. It was also $140. o_O

Can't imagine using a 46 lumen headlamp for fishing. PC work and close item use, sure.

I use a 850 lumen LED Lenser with adjustable beam and red filter for night fishing. It was also $140. o_O
Mine is like 150 lumens for 15 bucks at Walmart. The brighter it is helps tremendously.....Especially if your old and have shitty vision. And im talking using it for stuff no farther away then my hands as well. (Terminating plc panels) I have one like in the op as well and its better than nothing, ill give you that. 850 luman would be insane! lol

Bridge fishing, and using the headlamp to tie knots drink water etc, plenty enough for me :D

Bridge fishing, and using the headlamp to tie knots drink water etc, plenty enough for me :D

I can see that. I'm on a bass boat from 11pm-7am. The bright red beam helps me locate the shore line without spooking the fish. And subsequently helps me not cast in to the trees and rocks. lol

New deal at Best Buy, 150lm light for same price if you want brighter lights.

The first one would make a decent accessory for some chick cosplaying Windowmaker granted it's large enough.

Oh, just something kind of useful, if nerdy. Wake me up for a lighting deal when it uses an old 6v lantern battery.

(kidding)

Oh, just something kind of useful, if nerdy. Wake me up for a lighting deal when it uses an old 6v lantern battery.

(kidding)
Gods honest truth i might have been interested if it gave an equal amount of hours per weight compared to the trip A Bat's. I was getting about 2 hrs of usable full brightness with rechargeable battery's (i guess you might get about 4hrs on non-rechargeable) Some days i went thru 9 tipple a batters a day (rechargeable)

Back