468x60 banner ad creation - $35 + FREE hosting

DRJ1014 said:
is bronze missing? or was is suppose to be left out

I wasn't sure what packages he wanted so I selected two packages myself. He said the text is going to change no matter what, so I figure what's the difference.

And thanks for the correction on "fees". :eek:

EDIT: I went ahead and added the bronze package, and made some other very minor changes. I think I'm going to call it a day.

2jc0i

Wow, ThE_DeaD thats excellent!!

I noticed you put $3.05 down when its supposed to be $3.50 but that can be easily fixed.. otherwise i can't see anything wrong with this one!

ThE_DeaD said:

Well what??? He said the 20th was the last day. 20th isn't over yet everywhere. Not where I live anyway.

edge6.gif

friendly reminder...21k...not jammed up with a million words ;) .

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late reply, i was out of town for a bit.. tried to get internet up on my moms laptop but ran out of time.

Ok, the winner is ThE_DeaD! I think its more of the professional touch that we are looking for. The other designs imo were too much EXACTLY like my site. The_DeaD's took a part of my site but the rest was unique.

Thank you all very much for your participation, it is greatly appreciated and you all have some fantastic abilities.

Trip1 said:
Hey guys!

Sorry for the late reply, i was out of town for a bit.. tried to get internet up on my moms laptop but ran out of time.

Ok, the winner is ThE_DeaD! I think its more of the professional touch that we are looking for. The other designs imo were too much EXACTLY like my site. The_DeaD's took a part of my site but the rest was unique.

Thank you all very much for your participation, it is greatly appreciated and you all have some fantastic abilities.

Gratz DeaD!

Thanks Trip for giving us all the opportunity to win your custom hosting package. And I appreciate your constructive criticism.

Back