$44 Crucial MX500 500GB M.2 @ Amazon, ends 3am ET 11/27

I was hoping they would have a 1tb on sale. I need another 1tb drive bad

The gen 4 drives are so expensive right now. I need to slap one in a pc for my son so he can play DBD
for sure and the best ones are in the 400usd range or higher hopefuly next 3-6 months they come down a 100usd i don't see it happening till covid is under better control tho.

Thankfully I don't care too much for the gen 4 drives, especially since I'm on intel and cant take advantage of it anyways. Would be nice to get a good drive for a decent price and take advantage of it later. I barely write to my drives, I'll install it as a game drive and I hardly take the stuff off

yea im on a 3x raid 0 sata 500 samsung drives on my gaming rig i tend to install games and never play but 1 or 2 of them.

yea im on a 3x raid 0 sata 500 samsung drives on my gaming rig i tend to install games and never play but 1 or 2 of them.
Haha. I've got a 2tb nvme gen 3 drive in my main rig and I have 800gb left on it. Doubt I'll fill that drive anytime soon. I'm lucky to have gigabit internet so if I want to play something I can download it pretty fast

Back