402blownstroker

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks & Trolls' started by Gillbot, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Gillbot

Gillbot [H]ardness Supreme

Anyone heard from him lately? I know his profile says "402blownstroker was last seen: Mar 8, 2016" but it's rare for a trader to drop out of sight in the middle of a deal for a week+, though a Google search tells me that this is his normal routine. He promised to ship over the weekend, I advised I'd ship Monday and did as promised. Apparently his shipping before me never happened, now he has my item, I got nothing.

2. jojo69

jojo69 [H]ardForum Junkie

dude has been a fixture in distributed computing as long as I can remember...I doubt shens

Hope he's OK

3. Gillbot

I hope he's ok as well, but as I said, a quick Google search yields more instances of this behavior than I'd like to see. I've dealt with him before and all went well so I dealt again. Seems like I got the short straw this time.

4. dbwillis

dbwillis [H]ardness Supreme

I havent had any issues with my deals with him, hope hes OK and gets back to you

5. Suprfire

Suprfire 2[H]4U

This isn't relevant to his current situation but back in late 2014 he wanted to purchase an item I was selling. It went as far as him textually committing to buying the item and me sending him my payment email address. Last message from him was "Cool. I will send payment here shortly." and never heard from him again. Couple days later I casually asked him if he was still interested in the item and he didn't reply. I just let it go. No transaction occurred, but it was rather rude.

ZodaEX likes this.
  6. Gillbot

i hope so too, it's been over a week now and nothing.

7. Gillbot

Got an email, we'll see if he ships.

stinger608 likes this.
  8. Gillbot

Got a box today, so it looks like it was a shipping delay or mix up. Maybe he'll pop in and add his $0.02 to this thread.

9. jojo69

jojo69 [H]ardForum Junkie

really glad, the guy has been around here forever

10. Gillbot

Well, looks like it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I'm gonna give him a couple more days to make this right. His communication is terrible even though he's been logging in. He won't answer pm's or email so hopefully he's just busy due to the holiday.

11. Gillbot

Finally we came to a resolution and got this all worked out. Thanks for stepping up and making this right.

ZodaEX and playah like this.