40% Off Dell Inspiron over $2499

JCJones86

Gawd
Received this coupon code on the back of a Dell catalog. Nice discount if you ask me, but I have no use for a laptop. :)

PS, it's first use only so act quick!

Coupon Code: RM5MRQRCJD5$08

very nice coupon. hopefully i can get ahold of one like this next month when im ready to order.

We're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed.

Oh well, as much as I wanted a new XPSGen2 to replace my now outdated i9100, I think I'm going to build a desktop for my next computer. Just waiting for the X2s to lower in price and for R520 and Crossfire to come out.

Thanks JCJones86, if this was a one time use coupon, I used it. Here is what I got:

Inspiron 9300 Intel® Pentium® M Processor 740 (1.73 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Display 17 inch UltraSharp™ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife™
Memory 1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 2 Dimm
Video Card 256MB NVIDA® GeForce™ Go 6800
Hard Drive 80GB Hard Drive
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
CD/DVD Drives 8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer write capability
Wireless Networking Card Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)
Office Productivity Software (Pre-Installed) No productivity suite - Corel WordPerfect word processor only
Digital Music Musicmatch® Jukebox Basic
Primary Battery 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery

Limited Warranty, Services and Support Options 3Yr Ltd Warr,At-Home Service,and Tech Support plus Nights and Weekends

Dell Home Customers: Save 40% off Select Dell Inspirons over $2499!
Expires on 2005-08-01 04:59:59 - $1,008.00

How did you get that machine for 1008??? or was that your discount????

By my calculations the machine should have been about 1500 with that coupon...

Blast! I bought my 9300 last week with the 35% off coupon. Just goes to show, the best prices are always the week after you buy.

Your right homerjr43, I forgot to include the final price. It came out to about $1520 after the coupon. This really was an awesome deal!

I was so tempted to use it, althought I knew my parents would kick my ass for not waiting till school starts. Plus I might end up with a Mac anyway, I'm majoring in computer graphics.

i'm thinking of order my 9300 tonight, my total comes to be $1810 with the $750 discount. I'm wondering if say, 1 week later, dell starts giving a 30% discount, if i'm allowed to call them and apply this discount to my week old purchase.

you know, just like at a regular store. does anyone know?

if not, i guess i could returnthe laptop and repurchase it with that discount... but how long does a person have to wait for the $$ to be put back into your acct?

i am not 100% sure but if you can try to get the discount before it ships then theres a possibility. but i highly doubt it. if they wont let, just cancel it. btw. i know you are new and all here, but dont bring back an old thread from july of last year. other than that, welcome to the forums.

Are there any more of these floating around? I would buy a gen 2 if i had one. If i cant get one by tomorrow im getting the acer Ferrari 4000.

PoleVault said:
Are there any more of these floating around? I would buy a gen 2 if i had one. If i cant get one by tomorrow im getting the acer Ferrari 4000.

too expensive for what you get

Back