40 DRM Free Sega Classic Games for $9.99

dracos

Supreme [H]ardness
ok, so I was browsing my emails and this press release popped up and looked interesting so I figured I'd share..

I've never dealt with this company personally so I don't know about them... but it seems like a good deal..

The company is Dot Emu anyone ever dealt with them? Apparently they're out of France but US can buy from them as well I would assume as they have the price listed in dollars as well.

To celebrate its recent collaboration with SEGA, DotEmu, the leading digital distribution service dedicated to retro-gaming, is pleased to announce a limited-time special offer: an exclusive bundle of 40+ classic Genesis/Megadrive games for less than $10/10€!

This one-of-a-kind bundle includes all your favorites:

Play as the fastest and most famous hedgehog in the World and challenge Dr. Robotnik in several episodes of Sonic The Hedgehog
Slash, hack and pummel your way through hordes of enemies in Street of Rage 2, Altered Beast and Golden Axe
Revisit exciting adventures in Ecco The Dolphin, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle and Ristar
Get your action fix in Kid Chameleon, Eternal Champions and Super Thunder Blade
Plus a slew of other great titles!

Action, adventure, puzzle, strategy -- this awesome bundle has something for everyone and promises many hours of gameplay and fun for just $9.99/9.99€ (instead of $144/122€: a 92% savings!).

Warning! This offer is limited and will end on Oct. 24, 2012. Get it while you can, and spread the word to your friends!

Page is here for the offer: http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/4847/sega-exclusive-bundle

Here's the list of games:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Sonic Spinball
Sonic 3D Blast
Golden Axe
Altered Beast
Comix Zone
Ecco The Dolphin
Gain Ground
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
VectorMan
Crack Down
Shadow Dancer
Space Harrier II
Ecco JR
Alex Kidd in The Enchanted Castle
Bonanza Bros.
Super Thunder Blade
Kid Chameleon
Ristar
Galaxy Force 2
Columns
Eternal Champions
Fatal Labyrinth
Bio-Hasard Battle
Columns III
Sword Of Vermilion
Virtua Fighter 2
Ecco II: The Tides of Time
Alien Storm
Decap Attack
Flicky
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Golden Axe 2
Landstalker: The Treasure of King Nole
Shining Force
Wonder Boy III: Monster lair
Streets of Rage 2
Alien Soldier
Light Crusader
Gunstar Heroes
Street of Rage
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness

is this site even legit? it almost seems like a emulator site selling roms

is this site even legit? it almost seems like a emulator site selling roms

From the About Us page on their website: DotEmu.com is a 100% legal, convenient and secure digital platform created to satisify your retrogaming needs. We use SSL 128-bit encryption and do not store credit card information on our servers. Need more reasons? The rights for every game available in our store were legally obtained from their respective owners, and most of our selection is both DRM-free and available in multiple languages. Thanks to an intuitive web interface, in just a few clicks you can create an account, pick your favorite games, and download them!

I've never dealt with them personally as I mentioned but I get a lot of PR from them and they seem real. I think they're more of a UK site though and they're trying to get more into the US market

Back