4 Ubisoft Games for 9.99 One Day Only

I can't get it to work either.

Hi, if its not even launching its because its missing a file. Either MFC71.dll, msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll. If steam apps are crashing on launch steam has it set not to give you an error message.

Steam\steamapps\common\farcry\Bin32

I fought with steam over this during the christmas sale. I ended up copying these files from my DoW40K directory.

I suggested that they investigate the missing files, but apparently I'm just a dumb user.

Steam must be getting nailed or something. I can't even bring up their website to buy it.

Hi, if its not even launching its because its missing a file. Either MFC71.dll, msvcp71.dll, msvcr71.dll. If steam apps are crashing on launch steam has it set not to give you an error message.

I fought with steam over this during the christmas sale. I ended up copying these files from my DoW40K directory.

I suggested that they investigate the missing files, but apparently I'm just a dumb user.

Thank You! That was the problem.

I was in the middle of making my purchase and it just hung.. glad it wasn't just me. :(

Does BG&E have native support for the 360 controller yet?

I know back when I tried to play it on PC it didn't, and even after trying to make it work it still didn't function quite right.

Fucking sweet deal but fucking eh, I spent an extra 35 bucks this week then what I wanted to :( (this pack, Assassin's creed, BIA:HH).

I have never played Beyond good and evil but wanted to and Dark Messiah I always intended to pick up but never got around to it, for 10 bucks I get those + two other games ( doubt i'll play far cry again, IL-2 however I loved and this has all the newer stuff in it I didn't have) it's sweet.

Could IL-2 be enjoyed without a flight stick for a casual flight sim player?

I played it with keyboard before my precision pro came iin the mail. I'd say its doable, but its definitely not the same as having the control of a joystick.

Keyboard only has full left, right, etc. Your movements end up pretty jerky. Its hard to shoot much like that. But you can definitely learn the basics using a keyboard

What a surprise, I had the same problem with Ifluid. I wasn't about to take a month of replying to Valve's emails since it takes them forever to respond just to explain the problem.

Thumbs up for Valve's quality control and customer service.

Lighting Quality set to highest setting can stop Far Cry from launching too.

Beyond Good and Evil is an awesome game. Definitely treat yourself to that game if you can. I would buy it, but I already have it for ps2.

Count me in with the ground that is slowly being sucked dry of money by Valve. The Abe's games a week ago, TF2 way before that, Stalker, Bioshock... Yarr.

I've wanted to grab Dark Messiah for a while but couldn't find the right price for it. I've also wanted to try IL-2 Sturmovik, but again, not the right price. And I bought BGE a few weeks ago used for the PS2, if only to have it, because I remember renting it and finding it to be a GREAT game.

Now? I get all these neat things for $10, and an extra copy of Far Cry. Yay!

Next up? I need to upgrade my connection here at home. I've been downloading Dark Messiah for about 8 hours at 120 KB/s and it's about 70% done. HURRY UP.

You know what is annoying about beyond good and evil. I'm an invert mouse player, so thats one of the first things I change when I bind my keys. In this game when you invert the mouse, it inverts the x-axis as well...

I cant believe they didn't have an option to invert just the y-axis. I feel ripped off cause I bought it mainly to play this game.

I'm surprised a lot of people are bringing up Dark Messiah. I don't just follow reviews but most games that get a 6 something on gamespot aren't worth the time if they were free. Hmm... I don't really need that much of a nudge. I do kind of want that Beyond Good and Evil.

If you base your game purchases on reviews, you shouldn't buy games.

If you base your game purchases on reviews, you shouldn't buy games.

Arrogant jackasses like yourself are the biggest problem with modern day forums. I was going to say:

If you're going to be a dick, you shouldn't post.

Then I realized I would immediately be breaking the rule if I elaborated. How is one supposed to respond to this? Get a life bro.

Worth it for Beyond Good & Evil alone. Getting all the extra bits took me forever on the XBOX version. Great game.

Anyone try these games with a controller yet?

Also, anyone have some recommendations for texture enhancers/replacers made for these games?

Back