4 Red diagnostic LEDs/No Beep/0% Boot on DFI Lanparty nf4 SLI-DR

Gatecrasher3

Limp Gawd
Yesterday, in DOS I tried flashing a dvd burners firmware with my Lanparty nf4 SLI-DR mobo. The process of flashing the drive has about ten steps in DOS, I came to the 3'rd step that required me to type the drive/file name of the (EX: C: FILES/Windows.) Well I did that and then pressed enter; now in my tutorial it says a DOS program should have opened that allowed me to flash the firmware. But for me, I received a option of "what drive I would like to scan" 1 being master or 2 being slave. Well I thought 1 was a good choice because the dvd drive was in master. Well after that step I got an error saying the firmware and the drive were not matching; "no big deal" I thought and then restarted my computer because there was nothing else I could do in DOS.

But when I went to restart my computer I got nothing. No DOS, no boot up sequence, no beep, monitor does not turn on...the only thing I did get are 4 red diagnostic LED's. Now I know my PC is receiving power because my fans are working, my keyboard lights are on and the red diagnostic lights are lit telling my I messed up my computer.
I looked through my manual but was unable to find what 4 red lights mean. I thought maybe it was my BIOS, so I tried downloading my BIOS and placing it on a floppy. Well I did that but my floppy drive is not booting, and even if it did I would not be able to see what I am doing because I get no screen signal.

Anyways guys I really don’t know how to fix this one, any help is greatly appreciated.:(

Back