4 HOURS ONLY!! PNY 480gb SSD CS1111 $115 Free Shipping

With the edit, its cheaper to buy two 240gb if you have sata to spare.

in for 1 of each, thanks OP. Now everything everywhere will have SSDs, and multiple SSDs, because things!

Sorry it'a a little to late for this info now. I am running the 480gb version and have had zero issues with it. I know according to benchmarks it's not the fastest ssd but in everyday use I can't tell the difference from the 128gb 840 evo it replaced. In fact If I had seen this in time I may have bitten on a second one for raid.

They are still at very reasonable prices right now at Best Buy..

480gb= $147.99
240gb= $69.99

Much cheaper than most of its competition, and based on the reviews on Best Buy, they seem to be solid drives.

I just upgraded my wife's Asus laptop with one of these from a 5200rpm spinner. It has made a pretty noticeable impact on startup and app loading performance, and for the price, is hard not to recommend.

I got one of thee for $120 after rebate on Tigerdirect, fast drive for the price. I would recommend it for a good Steam dump drive any day. Be sure to register it otherwise they will screw you on the warranty.

really makes you wonder what kind of tech is coming next year if they are blowing these out

Back