4 beer glasses, and bottle opener,

Has anyone gotten a confirmation other than for registration? I love Irish Red! Gotta have me some corresponding glasses pronto!

Nice, thanks :)

Just a registration e-mail for now. I checked the box to have them e-mail me when it's shipped though, so hopefully that comes, haha.

there are alot of companies that wont send free stuff to CA..... whats the deal?

woohoo bunch of free glasses, just Waiting to (temporarily) contain frosty brews.

that killian's brewmaster guy was sort of a tool, had to quickly mute him & play slipknot to wash his nasty taste out of my ears :p as he would say, or the only words i heard him say 'cleanse the [audio] palette'

btw thanks nice find

It's been over a week now and nobody has reported getting a shipping confirmation. I'm beginning to wonder if Killian's has wised up to the fact that this has likely been posted around the net.

Maybe it just takes a while, or they aren't very good at sending out confirmations? Hopefully anyways, haha.

It's been over a week now and nobody has reported getting a shipping confirmation. I'm beginning to wonder if Killian's has wised up to the fact that this has likely been posted around the net.

hmmmm you may be right. Guess I won't be buying K's anytime soon ;)

GRRRRR...NO TEXAS!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And I've had a beer with Rick Perry, the freaking governor! Cool guy, went to A&M where I went to undergrad.

Yeah, I registered while at work, but at home I had a 12-pk. of bottles in my fridge. If I don't get a kit soon, I'll register under my girlfriend's name with my own code. :D

i think they finally caught on that people where using just the 3 codes available, :(, o well free is free.

very very VERY frikkin nice dude, just got em! Middle code

yeah it was, i dont party much so the shot/mini beer glasses wont do much for me but I've already used the bottle opener many many times.

I received mine on Saturday (4/4). They were shipped in a heavy cardobard tube. Received 4 plastic cups, the metal key chain, a "tasting" poster and a small pamphlet/book (last 2 items are rather pointless).

Thanks for the find! I'm giving these to my brother for his bar.

OP is a girl. Pretty obvious by her username. ;)

Heh, WoW, I guess you'll date pretty much ANYthing site-unseen off the Net, eh?

That , and you appear not to be a Hippie, man, so lemme school ya:

In the parlance of our times, the word "man" when used as a pronoun
can be applied to virtually any one or thing you happen to be talking to. Man.

Back to the topic at hand, Has anyone received the order confirmation email yet?

I got the registration confirmation, site says it's ordered, like most of us :p

A little African American boy delivered mine.

That sounds really cute, where did he keep the fetus, in a box? ;)

Yeah, bottle opener was nice, the plastic glasses are a little cheesy, but then again, they were free.

Doggonit! That's false advertising! 4 glasses means four g-l-a-s-s-e-s, NOT four p-l-a-s-t-i-c-s! :(

Heh, WoW, I guess you'll date pretty much ANYthing site-unseen off the Net, eh?
I said that fifteen days ago. Your window of opportunity to pop your pink collar and slam me closed a long time ago.

That , and you appear not to be a Hippie, man, so lemme school ya:

In the parlance of our times, the word "man" when used as a pronoun
can be applied to virtually any one or thing you happen to be talking to. Man.

That is correct. I am not a hippie. Man.

Back