4,500 ladybugs 14.99+7.28 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp.. looks like I found what everyone on my list is getting for Christmas... hope they last that long!

Does this establish a local population?
I mean, will they stick around, mate, overwinter etc, or do they disperse and you have to order repeatedly?

How do these overclock? Do they run hot and need a lot of voltage?

A little Arctic Silver and a small scrap of tinfoil works great as a ladybug heatsink. A bit time consuming to do it to 4,500, but well worth it once you're playing BF3 in Eyefinity with 120FPS.

This seems pretty much aimed right at the home gardeners among us legit and otherwise :) good deal on them too from what I have seen.

Letting these guys loose in someones bathroom would be a great prank. But holy shit would it suck to try to get them out.

heyyyy sexy lady... bugs.. bugs .bugs.. bugs..

I'd buy em but I have no garden :( :(

I'd probably just buy them just to do some macro shots of them anyway. Haven't seen a lady bug in ages.

What kind of milk do you pour on a bowl of ladybugs? Regular 2% just won't do... I feel like it should be something fancy like almond milk.

Does this establish a local population?
I mean, will they stick around, mate, overwinter etc, or do they disperse and you have to order repeatedly?

Well my cousin bought some for his medical crop to fight off mites and they stick around. All he did was make a little nest for them and it is all good,.

Well my cousin bought some for his medical crop to fight off mites and they stick around. All he did was make a little nest for them and it is all good,.

Of course, it's a medical crop. I'll stick around after fighting off all of the mites too. If you hire me to fight off mites from your cabbage or celery, I'm gone as soon as the last fight is over!

TRICK OR TREAT MOTHER F*CKER!

LOL have them in a bucket all crawling and you just take a handful and put it in their bag like it was candy. I wonder what the reaction would be. :D Best done with a kid that's like 3 accompanied by a parent.

Of course, it's a medical crop. I'll stick around after fighting off all of the mites too. If you hire me to fight off mites from your cabbage or celery, I'm gone as soon as the last fight is over!

It truely is he has his michigan medical card. I wouldnt talk about anything THAT illegal on here xD

take thje spam to someone else's thread, this thread is for gardening enthusiasts ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back