3X Asus Strix 1080 Ti OC editions (3 separate auctions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jlobue10

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
tree fiddy?

Hey there anonymous internet stranger. Please keep my thread clear of unproductive comments. I understand that you're probably one of the many mad people about the current GPU market. Considering the current marketplace and the fact that the next gen GPUs have a rumored (at best) release in July with who knows how much stock, I offer some decent deals. I have 100% positive feedback as an eBayer and I'm primarily a PC gamer myself (since mid to late 90s), so I can sympathize, but that doesn't mean I need to offer my products well below what they are worth on the market. Have a good day. ;)

tree fiddy?

Hey there anonymous internet stranger. Please keep my thread clear of unproductive comments. I understand that you're probably one of the many mad people about the current GPU market. Considering the current marketplace and the fact that the next gen GPUs have a rumored (at best) release in July with who knows how much stock, I offer some decent deals. I have 100% positive feedback as an eBayer and I'm primarily a PC gamer myself (since mid to late 90s), so I can sympathize, but that doesn't mean I need to offer my products well below what they are worth on the market. Have a good day. ;)

then fiddy tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back