3TB Seagate USB 3.0 $100 at Amazon.

I pulled the trigger. I saw a Black Friday deal for this, and was waiting, but Amazon having this, and accepts Prime. No need to wait. I bought the 2-year warranty for $7.50 too.

@SubtleOne

You're kidding about buying the warranty right? Did you not read that the drive already carries a 2 year warranty?

wow that sucks, 100 bucks would have been awesome, back up to 132.00 from a different retailer.

Why won't Amazon let me order it now and ship it on Nov 22 when its back in stock? They used to allow this before. Would much rather buy it online than the BF madness.

Just FYI if anyone cares, I bought two of these awhile back and pulled the drives, the internal drives showed warranty's of their own on Seagate's site.

Got 2 for 90, got lucky and saw the SD prior to it exploding. Gonna have to stress them then crackem open to put into the HTPC.

Fack, I need more storage.

Hope I can catch another one of these deals because I always seem to miss the best HDD deals...

I bought 2 of the first and 2 of the second. Couldn't stop the first from shipping, so now I got 4. lol

the link i posted works if ur a silver member with bestbuy u can get it for 99.99

add it to your shopping cart. and if ur not a silver member then ur beat on this deal.

i buy it from costco because amazon have tax now.

costco will add another 2 years because they used amex

i buy it from costco because amazon have tax now.

costco will add another 2 years because they used amex

Hmmm, thanks for the tip. I don't pay tax at Costco (special business account) and if the Amex gives the extended warranty, it's a sweeter deal.

Back