3DS getting a Final Fantasy...music rhythm game

Wow. The name "Final Fantasy" has pretty much been drug through the mud in the last 7-8 years. At this point I'd say it means more bad than good.

soooo.......Elite Final Fantasy Beat Agents??

If it was like Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan (can't remember the rest of the name) I would buy it. I absolutely loved EBA and both Oeundan games.

Yeah, SquareEnix can eat a dick. wtf is this bullshit?
have they completely forgotten how to make a real game?
what happened to all the jrpgs i got in the ps1 days? cant anyone make a regular, damn rpg anymore, geez....

whoah they are still putting out games for the 3ds?

real [H]ard of you to hate on a game system, in the.. you know, games forum....

WTF is wrong with this forum? nothing but a bunch of haters here now... geez

The games suck, the systems suck. Wow I guess it all sucks now. WTF are we doing, really?

Yeah, SquareEnix can eat a dick. wtf is this bullshit?
have they completely forgotten how to make a real game?
what happened to all the jrpgs i got in the ps1 days? cant anyone make a regular, damn rpg anymore, geez....
yeah I haven't really enjoyed an RPG games since around then either... hated FFX, kingdom hearts, tales of symphonia... filled with a bunch of annoying whiney kids, boring story and gameplay, etc...

the newer ones just don't show any signs of improvement, so I stopped trying. I did enjoy one of the more recent dragon quest games on DS though, even though it's on the cutesy side.

*shrugs*

Game is being developed by IndiesZero, who made Electroplankton, which was amazing.
Will wait and see for this. Looks great.

Hows about doing some research before we start hating, hmm?

Game is being developed by IndiesZero, who made Electroplankton, which was amazing.
Will wait and see for this. Looks great.

Hows about doing some research before we start hating, hmm?

It's not a matter of the game being bad - it's a matter of them tossing the FF name on everything they possibly can. Think of it like Robert Plant solo touring as Led Zeppelin.
This is just one of the many recent straws that are on the verge of making the camel a quadriplegic.

Back