cageymaru

Fully [H]
The 3DNesVR emulator now has a Steam Store page and a free demo. It allows Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) games to be played in virtual reality (VR.) There are no games included with the app so you have to provide your own legally owned games. The release version of the application will allow users to play many different official NES and homebrew games, but the demo is limited to only 9 games. Geod Studio has added features such as support for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and Windows Mixed Reality. It has an immersive VR UI, Steam and Touch controller support, gamepad, and save states. The original website for the emulator is here, but it is undecided if those who purchase it elsewhere will receive Steam keys.

I haven't responded to this question yet just because this is a rather complex question. Here are my thought right now: - Firstly , an issue is that this is a VR only release that most pro users can't use. I'm still thinking the solution for it. Maybe another non-VR app release is the solution. - Secondly any key gift will only be provided after the app release. Thank you for your understanding.

how do you legally aquire Mario NES roms? Used? Nintendo doesn't see that money. I want to try this out though looks like a full 1.5 hours of fun!

For a company that's suppose to be innovative at gaming, you'd think Nintendo would have done this already. Speaking of things that Nintendo should have thought of first.

Cringed every time she said "Bros".
I'm seeing this as a new and disturbing trend. People do not understand that "bros." is brothers. I want to toss my coffee at every person that asks me if I went to Dutch Bros. Coffee.

Its brothers!!

I'm seeing this as a new and disturbing trend. People do not understand that "bros." is brothers. I want to toss my coffee at every person that asks me if I went to Dutch Bros. Coffee.

Its brothers!!
Final Fantasy "Ecks."

Back