3DMARK FIRE STRIKE TEST - 1080 TI - NOT PASSED

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi. I test my Gtx 1080 ti on all benchmarks , scores are fine. But on fire strike test not passed. BUM screen: Temps are normal 83-84 during test. Help. RMA card?

121212121.jpg

Beside that. In all games temps are the same and i have good performance without drops. I have good scores in all other tests. Can i trust this strees test or i must change card? thanks

Wait i have newest drivers. My previous card Gigabyte 1080 Xtreme was passing always test. So why not passing my 1080 ti reference? Is this reason to rma card?

According to your screenshot, systeminfo IS NOT up to date - and that is a component that is run as part on the 3DMark bench.

I updated. AND 95.2 % not passed again. What now? Exchange card?

It's a test of framerate stability over 20 loops. You need to score 97.5% or above to pass.

For reference, my 1080Ti SLI scored 97.5%

try another benchmark like FurMark or Kombustor and see if you get any issues...

Your card is getting hot and downclocking a bit, this is normal. Better case cooling may help, though if you were trying to avoid this you want a card with an aftermarket cooler.

Lol this guy is wes28222, which at the same time is Ipiotrowski which again is lit25 and Martino23 few of the hundreds litwicki23's troll account's over the internet.. as most of their accounts are already banned also over the internet he keep just making new ones all months.

I have register's of that guy being an almost 4 years old troll.. so... who knows how old it can be..

you could also try using MSI afterburner to take control of your GPU fan.
I just ran this test, my 1080ti passed with a 97.6

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/18881935

my GPU load stayed at 97% and the GPU temp toped out at 67*c

did you max out fan to achieve that?

my ti does run warm, installed afterburner.. when I'm gaming, Ill put the fan at 75%..and the card runs at 70c. fairly loudly though..

Back