3dfx Voodoo5 6000 with Voodoo Volts

Scope this out:
https://www.voodooalert.de/board/fo...012-3dfx-ebay-links/&postID=456571#post456571

"No serial number, which just triggers me a bit. Thought they are always on the 3700A.

He sent the pictures to me as an attachment. The files have the filenames: "WhatsApp Image 2019-07-29 at 10.33.22 (2) .jpeg" (time varies)

Short question in the round: Who knows the well-known collector with a good reputation?

Why must always be something fishy at the auctions? No current pictures. Price beyond good and evil."

Last edited:
Why must always be something fishy at the auctions? No current pictures. Price beyond good and evil."

Well, the "shipped with the Russian Post service" was an instant red flag for me. Even if the seller is legit, the means by which it's shipped isn't exactly building my confidence.

The seller, achigirev sounds familiar to me.. as does the picture of the seller.

If you look at past reviews or the seller, they are all of computer hardware.

Maybe the account was hacked.. but it would be a dig undertaking to do so and then also be a hacker that actually knows about old hardware.

The seller, achigirev sounds familiar to me.. as does the picture of the seller.

If you look at past reviews or the seller, they are all of computer hardware.

Maybe the account was hacked.. but it would be a dig undertaking to do so and then also be a hacker that actually knows about old hardware.

i can confirm the account is not hacked

Not interested in parting with at this time.

You could always make cheap replicas and sell them lol.

IIRC they were just random power bricks that 3dfx could find at the time with their name slapped on.

Reactions: erek
like this
You could always make cheap replicas and sell them lol.

IIRC they were just random power bricks that 3dfx could find at the time with their name slapped on.

Yes and no, they had very specific power requirements and the bricks were from a high end dual monitor setup.

Back