3D Printed Signs

nlancaster

Gawd
So at Vector lan I printed up this Sign as a thank you to Vector for all the lan parties.

20130428_151412.jpg

And several people expressed interest in getting one for them selves.

So with the blessing of Vector here we Go!

These signs are Printed on a Solidoodle 3 3D printer from ABS plastic. They are available in single or dual colors as showing in the pictures below.

Pricing - Single Color $5 Dual Color $8
Pricing of Custom Design - If the same size as a plaque or bay cover - $15
If some other size or shape - We will have to work that out.

Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states for up to 4 signs $5, above that I will have to check.
Allow 1-2 weeks for build and delivery these items will be made to order, and shipped USPS.

Item Quality, Printed from ABS in a Filament extrusion printer the flat surfaces have a texture not unlike course canvas. The sides are smooth with horizontal ribbing from the printing process.

The below images are of the available colors, these colors I already have and am ready to print. Additional colors are available but I would require a minimum order of 5 items in that color before ordering an extra color at this time.

You can see those colors here. http://www.octave.com/3D-Printer-Filament-Octave-ABS-Filament/c123457117_123457119/index.html

The colors can be combined in any 2 color combo you want. Background one color Lettering and border the second color.

So here is how to order -
PM me or email [email protected]

Format your pm/email like so:

Name
Address
paypal email address.

Type: (Plaque/Bay Cover) Background: Letters: Qty: #

If you have more then 1 color combo to order include multiple lines.

Example:

Jon Doe
1234 Main ST
Portland Or, 12345
[email protected]
Type: Plaque Background: Black Letters: Red Qty: 2
Type: Bay Cover Background: Red Letters: Green QTY: 1

And now the pictures:

First some samples of the Plaques, these are 7inches by 1.5inchs .17 inches thick:
7inch%20plaque.jpg

One thing to keep in mind if you order one of these, the PDXLAN font does not play well with lowercase and uppercase letters in the same line of text.
photo.JPG

And bay cover samples, these are 5.8125in x 1.7in x .1in thick.
Drive%20Bay%20cover.jpg

And with a little double sticky tape this could be mounted to cover a drive bay cover, or even "stealth" a optical drive.
bay%20cover.jpg

Anyone that Sends or posts in here with pictures of your order installed on something will get 10% off of a future order!

As new color combos get ordered I will update this post with those prints.

Back