https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/19/us/3d-gun-printing-company-found-sexual-assault/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

“The creator of the world's first fully printed 3D gun has been charged with sexual assault on a child in Texas, the Austin Police Department said Wednesday.”

God damn pedos
You know, man, I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist - and make absolutely zero mistake about it, I am not defending anyone that hurts kids. That is wrong and sickening.

However, I cannot help but comment that this guy looks like he was set up.

From what I understand, he got in touch with this chick on one of those sugar babies / whatever websites (I'm not familiar with specifics, but you get the idea). There should never, ever be anyone underage - and really like, 21 in my opinion - on any of that type of thing.

He meets up with her, which I'm not defending and would HEAVILY condemn if he knew her age. I mean, that's screwed up guys. Seriously. He's 30.

A week later, she tells an authority figure that tells the police and here we are.

Does anyone else think that looks manufactured? Don't get me wrong, he royally screwed up and there's a price to pay, but doesn't it look, at face value, a little suspect ?

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/19/us/3d-gun-printing-company-found-sexual-assault/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

“The creator of the world's first fully printed 3D gun has been charged with sexual assault on a child in Texas, the Austin Police Department said Wednesday.”

God damn pedos

>Pedo
There are so many false statements in your post you should become a politician. The person that he allegedly assaulted falsified their age on a matchmaking site. Also based on reports they're not a child despite being legally a minor.

You know, man, I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist - and make absolutely zero mistake about it, I am not defending anyone that hurts kids. That is wrong and sickening.

However, I cannot help but comment that this guy looks like he was set up.

From what I understand, he got in touch with this chick on one of those sugar babies / whatever websites (I'm not familiar with specifics, but you get the idea). There should never, ever be anyone underage - and really like, 21 in my opinion - on any of that type of thing.

He meets up with her, which I'm not defending and would HEAVILY condemn if he knew her age. I mean, that's screwed up guys. Seriously. He's 30.

A week later, she tells an authority figure that tells the police and here we are.

Does anyone else think that looks manufactured? Don't get me wrong, he royally screwed up and there's a price to pay, but doesn't it look, at face value, a little suspect ?

That's exactly what's going on here. He started rocking the boat and someone has set out to make an example out of him. It doesn't help that they haven't stated who made the allegations or claims.

Under any other circumstance if someone said "someone told me that so and so is a child abusing rapist but I won't say who told me" people would say "hey, wait a second, that doesn't sound remotely legitimate" but because it's the police saying it (they certainly don't have any incentive to falsify documents /s) people are treating it as gospel.

>Pedo
There are so many false statements in your post you should become a politician. The person that he allegedly assaulted falsified their age on a matchmaking site. Also based on reports they're not a child despite being legally a minor.

My three-word post has "so many false statements I should become a politician" ... riiiiiight

That's exactly what's going on here. He started rocking the boat and someone has set out to make an example out of him. It doesn't help that they haven't stated who made the allegations or claims.

Under any other circumstance if someone said "someone told me that so and so is a child abusing rapist but I won't say who told me" people would say "hey, wait a second, that doesn't sound remotely legitimate" but because it's the police saying it (they certainly don't have any incentive to falsify documents /s) people are treating it as gospel.

You know what's worse than Pedos? people who make excuses for their behaviour.

When the pedo was tipped off that the victim had reported him to police he fled the country ... ya ... that's totally what innocent people do.

Last edited:
My old man was a machinist. Apparently some time in the late 70's he got bored on his lunch hours...
20180920_103237_zps7ilvmdef.jpg

Yup, a .45 caliber black powder pistol. The bolt action is just to reset the firing pin. He had a couple black powder rifles at the time, and he didn't want to get in any legal trouble so he went with black powder.

Back